India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dev's "love" for Radhika

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Ok so a lot of members have been posting about the current track & a lot of people like me are upset with what is happening currently in this show. Now my question is - What happened to Dev's "love" for Radhika ? What happened to those feelings he had for her ? How could he just start "hating" Radhika just like that ? 
If Dev really does love Radhika then he would do something about it. Instead of telling Radhika that he doesn't want to see her anymore blah blah blah, he should fight for his love !!! After all, love conquers all right ? Confused

Another thing, I can understand in a way where Dev is coming from because he had spent his childhood days with Rads then after 12 yrs he meets her again without knowing that she is the one he had "married" 12 yrs. ago...but then, in between all this, he falls in love with her right ? So now what's the problem ??? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85sweetrose92anusha34goolabfatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

Ok so a lot of members have been posting about the current track & a lot of people like me are upset with what is happening currently in this show.
yaaa yaaar I also upser with fake wife track but nothing to do no options yaar...

Now my question is - What happened to Dev's "love" for Radhika ?
Dev's love is inside his heart...but he is not express it..he is in a big shock...case Rohen is his life...
What happened to those feelings he had for her ?
yaaar his love inside his heart case kanha never give a chance to Dev to hate Radh...but he is in a shock na...
How could he just start "hating" Radhika just like that ?
his friend brother is impotent than his life(his life is Radhika) hating outside love inside two moods at a time...wow one man with two opposite feelings...Wink

If Dev really does love Radhika then he would do something about it. Instead of telling Radhika that he doesn't want to see her anymore blah blah blah, he should fight for his love !!! After all, love conquers all right ? Confused
he is not fighting because of Rohen...but I think Rafter Radh enter to the the PB..society things she enter as Rohen's wife but actually she enters as Dev's wife...Wink

Another thing, I can understand in a way where Dev is coming from because he had spent his childhood days with Rads then after 12 yrs he meets her again without knowing that she is the one he had "married" 12 yrs. ago...but then, in between all this, he falls in love with her right ? So now what's the problem ??? Confused

he knows how to sacrifice love wow(what I sw from many CB1 and now in CB2 sorry for comparing CB1 and CB2)...he will fight for her love after he get to know that his real Radh...I am sure that Radh will fight for her love and for her pati...come on Radh do it...Go to your Dev...
Embarrassed

I have a request for CV...please CV please after Radh's fake wife track end...please stop fake pati patni fake bachchas track's...and give fresh story...and also don't make Radh as a mother india this time case she lied Rohen's wife...Radh atleast
tell this to MR.RP(Dev's dadaji)
that you are wife of Dev not Rohen'sEmbarrassed please this time punish -ve character's not +ve characters
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85chammak_challoashna26devina22fatssrilanka

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Disapprove
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yes,I agree.Right now Dev is in a dilemma.He's confused. When Radhika will enter PB slowly but steadily Dev will come to know Radhika better.And then he'l start falling for her & will let her know his feelings. And, yes ,he's deeply in love with her & that's why he's able to show his emotions freely to Radhika.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85avina_foreveranu17

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i still think devs attitude towards rads was not good he fell in love with her without knowing she was his childhood freind and he came to find out she also is an adopted child an anath just like him instead of doing humdardi towards her he starts bawling her out  or just maybe maybe
he has hakh to say that kind of things as he thinks of her as his own
----i dont know what i am saying looks like i am conused too.

radev85

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I think Dev will change his attitude towards her, it make take some time. Any way he was not too happy about Rad marrying Rohan he sacrificed his love for the family. Since Grandfather knows the truth and BB plan he may help Dev.  I am waiting for Rad to enter PP family. It will be interesting watch how they both react with each other without other people knowing their love for each other.

radev85

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I definitely think that Dev is more concerned about the family right now & one thing which he had pointed out to Rads is that she is more concerned about herself & she is more selfish - she should be concerned about the family instead of her own needs...Well ok then - she can be concerned about family but what about herself ? Just because you think about yourself at one point in your life how does that make you selfish ?Confused

radev85

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top