Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sorry friends but I am what I am..!! (Page 6)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hema Sweety Whats Wrong?? Please Dont Even Think About Leaving The Forum. Ok. I Will Scrap You.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hey babe I understand.. We all get carried away with our feelings soo chill and dnt wrry I'm sure no one thinks ur immature <33333333333

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hemaaa, even though i'm not a abhiya fan, i respect your views & i love you for what you are. you, poco, neethi & sanu keep the forum alive. this forum's gonna die without your hyperactivity.. JUST KEEP BEING THIS WAY! Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Awww..Hema..!! Don't be sad...I know u're post was only about a demand for AbhIya Hug ..darling U.. I.. n all fans here r connected ..with AbhIya,.. n our demands for them being together... always Romancing..!! We understand u..!!
I love what you write..n want to see more from you..!! For AbhIya , for me.. n all u're frnds..!! forget what happened.. remember we love u..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thats the spirit hema!!!!
leave all the sadness aside and as you now took everything in sporting way, u r back with a bang...
everybody has their own pov...i believe in logical thinking and iam always realistic...but i like the way how you are crazy abt abhiya...that is why manytimes i look forward to your posts though im not so much abhiya fan...i may not always agree with u, but that doesnt mean i dont like ur posts...i do love ur posts...becoz whenever i see ur posts, i feel as though u have put your feelings out from heart directly without even thinking twice what to write... thats the reason all abhiya fans connect with you as you write abhiya scenes so well and you stimulate them so much...

Edited by kisivaj - 04 May 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
awww totzy wat happened darl????i love u so much bcz u love visu so much...dnt take tension dear...

nd i must dat u r big visu fan no one can beat u happy???Embarrassed

nd i love u alot but i m really so hurt bcz of current offscreen nd onscreen  visu aka abhiya situationsOuch

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
finally good news from ur side and no more bugging u on pms and realised few people dont deseve ur answer also and u were qutting coz of dem. my angel i want to dance as u r back ab ek song to dedicate kr do. magar happy wala okay and love u... see i cant let any one to leave d forum... and u r tph angel how can u leave the forum... loveu alot... Hug
and so what if it ws childish cz dil toh bacha hai ji thoda kacha hai ji
p.s- thanx to all who made hema di to come back and were bugging her wid emotional pmsLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hema .. you are a true abhiya visu lover. You couldn't bear the sight of Piya not going with Abhay.   Abhay was mad at  Piya & you at Piya.This clearly shows your feelings for them ... you don't want them to be seperated.. this is soo sweet of you.  But dear this is a show , it has ups & downs... Pl. don't let yourself down... your wonderful posts make our days... Be Happy &cheerful !!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index