Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey babe I understand.. We all get carried away with our feelings soo chill and dnt wrry I'm sure no one thinks ur immature <33333333333
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hemaaa, even though i'm not a abhiya fan, i respect your views & i love you for what you are. you, poco, neethi & sanu keep the forum alive. this forum's gonna die without your hyperactivity.. JUST KEEP BEING THIS WAY! ðŸ˜Š
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww..Hema..!! Don't be sad...I know u're post was only about a demand for AbhIya Hug ..darling U.. I.. n all fans here r connected ..with AbhIya,.. n our demands for them being together... always Romancing..!! We understand u..!!
I love what you write..n want to see more from you..!! For AbhIya , for me.. n all u're frnds..!! forget what happened.. remember we love u..!!
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats the spirit hema!!!!
leave all the sadness aside and as you now took everything in sporting way, u r back with a bang...
everybody has their own pov...i believe in logical thinking and iam always realistic...but i like the way how you are crazy abt abhiya...that is why manytimes i look forward to your posts though im not so much abhiya fan...i may not always agree with u, but that doesnt mean i dont like ur posts...i do love ur posts...becoz whenever i see ur posts, i feel as though u have put your feelings out from heart directly without even thinking twice what to write... thats the reason all abhiya fans connect with you as you write abhiya scenes so well and you stimulate them so much...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww totzy wat happened darl????i love u so much bcz u love visu so much...dnt take tension dear...

nd i must dat u r big visu fan no one can beat u happy???😳

nd i love u alot but i m really so hurt bcz of current offscreen nd onscreen  visu aka abhiya situations
--sunshine-- thumbnail
finally good news from ur side and no more bugging u on pms and realised few people dont deseve ur answer also and u were qutting coz of dem. my angel i want to dance as u r back ab ek song to dedicate kr do. magar happy wala okay and love u... see i cant let any one to leave d forum... and u r tph angel how can u leave the forum... loveu alot... 🤗
and so what if it ws childish cz dil toh bacha hai ji thoda kacha hai ji
p.s- thanx to all who made hema di to come back and were bugging her wid emotional pms😆

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema .. you are a true abhiya visu lover. You couldn't bear the sight of Piya not going with Abhay.   Abhay was mad at  Piya & you at Piya.This clearly shows your feelings for them ... you don't want them to be seperated.. this is soo sweet of you.  But dear this is a show , it has ups & downs... Pl. don't let yourself down... your wonderful posts make our days... Be Happy &cheerful !!