Sorry friends but I am what I am..!!

Posted: 12 years ago
First of all I want to say..that I apologise to all my dearest friends here in PKYEK forum who Pm'ed me &consoled me &  defended me in their own sweet words..and showered me so much love..I dont know whether I Deserve..BUT I am indebited to you all..AND PLEASE TAKE IT IN WRITING..this act of immaturity of me..of editing a poty & saying I QUIT..will never happen again..!!🤗
OK let me tell you all..THAT I AM QUIT MATURE & have seen very harsh realities of life and I have lived life on my terms and always spoken my mind..BUT my love is also very unconditional..and so yesterday..when I expressed my displeasure at the way the writers of the show for showing Piya not going with ABhay in car..saying she will tell him later..when he was expecting her to come with him ..I found that some did not agree with me..fine..No problem..but ..I FELT TOTAL LET DOWN when certain member found that I am hypocritic & questioned my love for ABHIYA...(but that member says it was not pointed at me which I felt was obvious..!!) .I felt a kind of emotional wave hit me ..and seriously got carried away..and EDITED MY POST ..and hurt many of my friends..& I must say I acted CHILDISH..!I hink even a matured person at times has right to act childish isint it..!!???😆😆😆
And the kind of pain I underwent is what I felt.😭.and I cannot explain😭 & I dont want to make a big issue of it anywayz..NO BIG DEAL..!!
SO what if some people think I am immature ..so be it..some think I am over sensitive so be it..some think I am dumb so be it..some think I am overdoing my love for ABHIYA so be it..IT IS THEIR POV..and they are judging me..no probs they have every right to do so..WHo am I to say that everyone should agree with me..isint it
All I can say is that...
When I say..I felt like consuming poison ..or I may say..I AM DEAD..I am going blue I cannot breath etc etc..is not that I AM DEAD..or I AM NOT BREATHING..or I WILL CONSUME POISON..it  just means the extent of happiness or saddness.. I want to say..in my own way of writing..and please dont take it as a REAL THING...and people who know me from day one will understand that...& PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME by givinge me some names..is all I request..
I say friends I have had a very sad & very restless day today..& finally after calm thinking I realised..that..I cannot live without sharing my thoughts & excitement & hyper crazy thoughts with all of you.!!.And I again..tell you all..THAT MY LOVE FOR ABHIYA MAY SOUND VERY PSYCHOTIC...BUT I AM NOT..But I must say..IT IS TRUE..& PURE..and I just write the way I write because I am always a positive & hyper excited person..I AM WHAT I AM..!! AND I can challenge anyone that no one can love ABHIYA or VISU more than me..!!😍That dosent mean I dont differentiate between REAL & REEL LIFE ..I DO..!!
OK GOD BLESS..and will come back tonight with my post to BUG YOU ALL...!!Love me or not..🤗
Hema...don't feel bad we all love u ...and we can see it all in all u'r posts..i truely believe u'r d greatest fan of abhaya and will always be and i myself didn't want u to leave bcoz without u dis forum is incomplete..so never ever leave us...and so far as some members r considered dey we always try to harm u...so hema take all these things lightly as we r all u'r fan and we definately understand u...

hwy hema we r always with u ,we love u and ur posts, i am sorry , i was not there yesterday

i am not good with words but yaar u r the biggest abhiya manaic in the forum , no one can deny that
Hema ! That's the Spirit  i must say .. Just do what u Luv to ... Don't be miserable by Others people's Persuasion ... Whateva u like to do .. JUst go' fo' it ... As u know ( Kuch tou Log kahenge .. logoun ka kaam hay kehna ) sO Just Chilll ...  Hugs* 🤗
Thats nice. =)
but I guess your supposed to post this in the members lounge. 😳

Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago

Hema good you are back . Yes it does hurt some one point you badly  . Every single member know how u think about abhlya & visu . 😊

But hema never change for what other says . What ever u feel u should write . What ever be the response of the members ...all knows u write with your heart ...as i always rem poco said @TR = heart ...ur writting shows that . Love that u pour into it.

No one can doubt your love for abhlya. There is even no space for the question.
We all love you ❤️

Awww🤗Please don't be sad.
I always enjoy reading your posts...there is a lot of innocence in them which i really like😳
Hey u r one of the gems of IF & v all support u😊