Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam1984

this is for everyone these new articles and news which are coming on tv are giving some people hope that Mishal will be back. If u chose to believe them then fine if not then don't take away other peoples hopes . Everyone has seen the Articles that have been published and they are smart enough to form their own opinions. ðŸ˜Š

Sure. But some are actually asking which one of the news are true and we're all giving them a piece of our minds and then they can decide who to believe.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for sharing...but am not going to beleive any news and not gona watch LTL until n unless i see the promo of Mishal as Dutta come back

sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arcghan

MISHAL IS BACK :):)

Guys .,good news khush ho jao...mishal is bck it is confirmed... maine toh kal hi kaha tha aap sabse aur shayad aaj ya kal mishal k cmbck ka koi article bhi published ho jaye... maine abhi abhi news24 pe top20 segment dekha reporter said "datta bhau fir se laut rahe hai, jinha mishal raheja yane ltl ke datta bhau laut rahe hai aur yeh baat khud mishal ne confirm ki hai, par unki entry kaise hogi abhi tak tai nahi hua hai "...yakin nahi hota toh aaj sharp 2.30 ko E24 pe dekh lena

hi mishal ke bare me koi aur news mili kya? he is coming or nt?😭
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i'll believe it when he  will start shooting for LTL and reporters show that or a promo
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Why there is no news or article of Mishal's coming back today? Someone is tired of spreading rumors ?😆

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing😊

I'll watch LTl only after I see Mishal aka Dutta on a  promo.. not a day before that.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Why there is no news or article of Mishal's coming back today? Someone is tired of spreading rumors ?😆

🤣 🤣🤣🤣

They are working hard trying to figure out how best they can:

1.Cut, copy paste from several old articles and create a new one.

2.Come out with a new excuse to blame Mishal..tantrums, Co-stars, high financial demands, high-handed..What next?? MR's brilliant acting skills and amazing screen presence  gave the uncreatives an inferiority complex 😆

3. Berang is yet to pay them to create another news article😕

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read the update given by archana on page 1 again u will notice that reporter said "mishal raheja aka dutta of ltl will be back", he does'nt say "mishal will be back in ltl".
They said same thing that they got frm TC interview of mishal.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya6gang

Just read the update given by archana on page 1 again u will notice that reporter said "mishal raheja aka dutta of ltl will be back", he does'nt say "mishal will be back in ltl".
They said same thing that they got frm TC interview of mishal.

yes priya it dosent say mishal will come back in LTL😕
this is i posted in another thread and i am quoting it her

I will only believe it when I see him on screen  from my own eyes!!

There is too much reports, that 1 cant distinguish which 1 true n which is not!!

I am fed up with such reports now!!

So on my side "no comments"!!! 😃

but anyway thanks for shearing😳
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Guys

I do not know if this news is true or false ..

Now I do not care ..

Spl when these  guys are ruined the show ...

mercilessly  dragged it down , slaughtered it and currently ripping it off piece by piece .

I did be lying , If I say I do not want to see the guy ( Mishal )  back as Dutta  .

Dutta is incomplete without the Baji , Kala , AS , Naku or LTL -1 .

But all of them have turned into strangers , totally different from the character we know them  for .

The reason being best know to Cvs  or the creative mind behind this ( some creative thinking )

Also if this true , then great ..some hope .

But how will they revive the essence of the old lovable LTL-1

Do they except Mishal/ Dutta to come dashing in and sweep away their blues , when they showed  him the door  in the most ill-mannered way .

Why ???? To gain back viewers '. Who's viewers and suggestions they did not pay attention earlier.

if  this is a rumor spread by Cvs '. Which it seems highly possible with Cvs .

After all they are highly creative and experienced  in that area .

Lastly Cvs '.what u give to ppl , is what u get back '

Love

Ltlians season 1

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago