bahut achhi khabar suani aapne

God bless u

thanks

Archana

san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

Yeah, but more than that it's Colors/PH who don't want him back, so why is the media making it out as if it was Mishal's call all along? It was Colors who wanted him to dance to their tune. It was Colors who tried to ruin his image and his career and his character. It was Colors who tried to blame him, again and again, for LTL's downfall. They tried to make him the black sheep in all this.

Now the media is convincing the viewers that he's coming back and he has confirmed it, so that when they drop the bomb that he's not coming back anyways, the viewers will be pissed at MR, not Colors, as Colors already spread rumours about his so-called "financial demands", etc., etc.

In the end, Colors get to blame MR once again for why Dutta Bhau isn't back and the viewers will believe it, because they feel MR has been playing hide-and-seek with them!

Colors are the schemiest b*stards ever 🤢

Remember, when Mishal was abt to leave the show at the end of March of this yr, all the Ph and Channel officials were in such over-confidence that, if MR leaves the show nothing would happened with the show TRP and they would made believe the *stupid public*  that without MR this show must go on. By this view PS,Jessu, Sumit , even Mahi were advocating in favour of the show.

What happened next? That was a history.

Right now if they try to play same old game by trying to spoil MR's image b4 public, then again History will repeat. News spreads b4 air, . MR is leaving the show...spread like fire in woods...and now almsot all know the truth.

Who loves Mishal and has a minimum interest abt him, will know the truth that it is PH and Channel who spoiling MR's image.

And I think these will not effect Mishal and his fans' love towards him. I just want he should stick to his decision and will make us happy with new avataar in a fresh show.

That will be a good lesson for All the PH and Channel, who still believe that they make an actor.
Edited by san121 - 12 years ago
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope this is true and not another trick
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm REALLY fed up of everything !

arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
4th May 2011 U Me Aur TV Part 1
www.desi-tashan.com

check for this please
Edited by arcghan - 12 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
its not there this is u me aur tv and the mishal thing was shown during a news segment in top 20 khabren 
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I got this news from another site so i posted
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey lekz it seems they hv changed their news piece at the last minute ,they wre showing the 100 khabrein flash but at the last minute they changed it to sum videos on babies*sheesh*.Sooorrryyy😳😳😳
sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arcghan

4th May 2011 U Me Aur TV Part 1
www.desi-tashan.com

check for this please

this site is nt working. please tell me mishal will be back surely or nt becz some peopl r sying its roumour. i hope its nt roumour, tumhari baat sach ho jaye.