Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 No info is still confirmed, either articles or tv news.😡

Why they are still playing with our  emotions? what r their plan?

I do not trust these news still any concrete info from reliable ones.

Edited by san121 - 12 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing well will have to really wait n watch whether he returns or not..I have no faith in news channels n articles now..lol😆
Sweet24 thumbnail
i think its just rumors spread by PH.
imdiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys please post YouTube link once this news is confirmed as I don't know which channel is E24 Thanks
deactivated1 thumbnail
Hm. What if Colors paid them to say this? Mishal already confirmed in two interviews that he's not coming back. We all know that the media has been playing Colors' tune, so I'm not believing or watching LTL until Mishal is actually back - which I don't believe he will be.

This is just to confuse the viewers who aren't aware of what's really going on b/w MR and Colors/PH.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
tumne  mujhe duniya sabse pyaari news di
may god bless u
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think they read the title of Mishal's latest interview in the rival site...and made it a news item...LOL! I'm pretty sure that he isn't coming back!

Thanks for sharing though!
san121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Hm. What if Colors paid them to say this? Mishal already confirmed in two interviews that he's not coming back. We all know that the media has been playing Colors' tune, so I'm not believing or watching LTL until Mishal is actually back - which I don't believe he will be.

This is just to confuse the viewers who aren't aware of what's really going on b/w MR and Colors/PH.

Once one goes forever, no one can returns him/her by any cost. I believe Mishal has much awareness abt his self respect and image, he will not spoil it by returning again. If he does, then I might change my opinion abt him.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
until hes actually back on the show I'M not going to believe this like some one said previously its a cheap tactic to keep viewers watching. 
Sorry not going to work 
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: san121

Once one goes forever, no one can returns him/her by any cost. I believe Mishal has much awareness abt his self respect and image, he will not spoil it by returning again. If he does, then I might change my opinion abt him.

Yeah, but more than that it's Colors/PH who don't want him back, so why is the media making it out as if it was Mishal's call all along? It was Colors who wanted him to dance to their tune. It was Colors who tried to ruin his image and his career and his character. It was Colors who tried to blame him, again and again, for LTL's downfall. They tried to make him the black sheep in all this.

Now the media is convincing the viewers that he's coming back and he has confirmed it, so that when they drop the bomb that he's not coming back anyways, the viewers will be pissed at MR, not Colors, as Colors already spread rumours about his so-called "financial demands", etc., etc.

In the end, Colors get to blame MR once again for why Dutta Bhau isn't back and the viewers will believe it, because they feel MR has been playing hide-and-seek with them!

Colors are the schemiest b*stards ever 🤢