Uttaran
Uttaran

cv's arent dumb

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hi guts

u all kep cursing the storyline of uttaran  but the reality is tht its presently one of the top4 shows on national tv...uttaran is nt tht much illogical.had it been so illogical it wud nt run fr 3 years nowadays a show need to make huge efforts to run fr 3 years bt uttarn managed it easily...   the biggest proof tere liye went off air evn before one year...so wat i'm saying is tht u all may find uttaran boring bt fr india its nt boring...actually the theme of two females after 1 male is v old  but its the uttarn theme and concept which has breathed new air in the show...the concept of uttaran is v unique in indian tv... also the acting of tapasya is worth seeing .all fans of tapu like me...dnt get angry wen ppl hate tapu and say bad abt her it just shows tht rashmi is able to get in tapu's character and potray her role easily ...so actually all those who hate tapu are in a reality a big lover .of her acting...tapu is the best actress i love tapu's character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fan

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Uttaran is the best issme chahe logic ho ya na ho par entertainment to full on hai. kabhi kadar 19-20 to sabhi me hota hai.
Aur 10 se 10:30 ke slot me kisi bhi serial ki aukaat nahi ki wo samne khada bhi reh sake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanksgstar

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Oh god why in this forum no UNLIKE button . i want to click it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haikshaSnehapo

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Are TRPs being referred here by any ways Confused If it 's so Then The Fact IS Top rated shows are the Most hated ones ... I don't say this I watched a video a few days back and that tells it If anyone's interested I'll post it here ...

If Uttaran is said to be a pathetic show here Then it's not just us telling it It's also the same thing which the thousands of others think about this show ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehaposourojPirated_Fun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top