Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Actions are justified... (Page 5)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Actually, Moni. I didn't seek any answers for my interpretation. its my POV and still remains so.But no I'm not convinced by anything you said and don't agree. This time we will have agree to disagree.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I think I have knowledge of corporate world. They don't deal the unprofessional way it was shown in this show. This is not Nivi's company, so for them to demand Nivi on itself was unprofessional. This is Sood industries and they were talking to one of the cheifs and they should have been satisfied with a word from Viren.
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with Vids and Anju here ... Viren being jealous or complexed is crap ... a day ago he was praising nivi as to how she handled everything and next day he is jealous I mean give me a break ...is this intelligent or crap ?? This shows how stupid the CTs and production house and SP is to even pass this story line ...or basically they just want to show everything in one month and then end the show ... whatever I am pissed

savera2007

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

I agree with Vids and Anju here ... Viren being jealous or complexed is crap ... a day ago he was praising nivi as to how she handled everything and next day he is jealous I mean give me a break ...is this intelligent or crap ?? This shows how stupid the CTs and production house and SP is to even pass this story line ...or basically they just want to show everything in one month and then end the show ... whatever I am pissed
True Lams. Cts are wrong in showing Viren jealous of Nivi within a pace of 24 hours.in that house CC and DD are enough as the green monsters. What was the need? hope the tracks ends soon

savera2007

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index