Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Actions are justified... (Page 4)

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

@Butifuleyes ... in short they are butchering the characters and serial

sorry for the harsh word ... but very angry with CT
raj..dats da exact  word
omg i m really annoyed n angry wid cts Angry
if i get a chance to kill some1 ...it would really be da so called "CTs" Angry

Edited by kinha123 - 04 May 2011 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

when u put it that way, yh because of how viren is always compared in the past he's feeling it again with nivi, but that doesn't mean he shud do that to nivi. he shud trust her more...it's silly really first HE was the one wanting her to come to office and now he acting rudely towards her for being good in the office...jeeez

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I think they touched a sensitive cord in him when he was compared to Nivi and his drawings overlooked. I think that person is being partial to Nivi. 
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

I think they touched a sensitive cord in him when he was compared to Nivi and his drawings overlooked. I think that person is being partial to Nivi. 

It's not the question of being partial.. They are the clients and the ones spending money so will definitely try to get the worth of their money. This happens in real life too and here it is his wife who is being praised and nobody else. If it was Sid then I understand but it is Nivi - his love, his life-partner, his everything...
And they did not compare the drawings..They looked at it and said why are we seeing these as we already have approved the first one? If contract has been signed according to first design then why change it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAvids08ashred12NiViren-Raj

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Thats what happens in corporate world. If client likes a person's idea or I should say the way she 'Sells' the idea, its because they think - Yes this person knows what I want. And he will try to rope in the person into the project. Its very much prevalent - if u call it bias so be it. they want value for money and why would they let go of the best talent they spotted.

Viren has not exhibitted any good business sense.

1. He took Nivi to the boardroom without knowing her skills - finally when he knows instead of exploiting it he is insecure.
2. he avoided calls from office and Nivi and VD had to field his calls.
3. he did not define Nivi's job profile to the client from the begining or at least when they presented her design. He cud hv clarified that Nivi will be involved only till the design approval.
4.He made alternate designs and presented to the clients without them asking and after the final design approval. Okay so he did make the designs for other reasons, then sell it to the clients. He failed there too.

I would say he has a very good reason to be insecure, he is just barking up the wrong tree.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumMAYURIKTAsavera2007tashu20lamsashred12anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Thats what happens in corporate world. If client likes a person's idea or I should say the way she 'Sells' the idea, its because they think - Yes this person knows what I want. And he will try to rope in the person into the project. Its very much prevalent - if u call it bias so be it. they want value for money and why would they let go of the best talent they spotted.

Viren has not exhibitted any good business sense.

1. He took Nivi to the boardroom without knowing her skills - finally when he knows instead of exploiting it he is insecure.
2. he avoided calls from office and Nivi and VD had to field his calls.
3. he did not define Nivi's job profile to the client from the begining or at least when they presented her design. He cud hv clarified that Nivi will be involved only till the design approval.
4.He made alternate designs and presented to the clients without them asking and after the final design approval. Okay so he did make the designs for other reasons, then sell it to the clients. He failed there too.

I would say he has a very good reason to be insecure, he is just barking up the wrong tree.

Very well put Vidya. Yes clients are trying to get worth for their money and it is not wrong. We all want best talent and it is boss's responsibility to have a clear communication and Viren should have set expectations correctly in the first place.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAvids08lamsashred12

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
i aggree wid u ekta . Wht Viren is feeling is nt jealousy . it is his anger on himself tht inspite of dong so much ( here i m nt only talking abt dis proj but everythng wht he dis till now ) he never ever got d appreciation . infact he as always comapred since childhood , n neglections becmae a prt of his life . hu much he will bear it yaar  , ther is some limit 2 veerythng . hu much he will bear it ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAanjaani07..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Vids Viren is veryy talented n tht is why He made d whole proj in overnight during mahashivratri n more then 1 designs in overnight . So he hav brain n he is veryy talented .

He took Nivi 2 d boardroom , dis is wht Viren is . n dis is wht d difference in Viren n Nivi . Viren always kept Nivi ahead him but Nivi always kept Viren behind every1 . he took Nivi there so tht he will get some support frm her . It was just as a moral boost 2 him nothng else . he didn't take her for givng any advice 2 Clents n all .

He avoided calls bnt becozz he was nt capable of givngg answers but he wanted 2 avoid answering as he didn't want 2 let office members know tht there design is ruined n they r making another drawing . So it didn't show his incapability but his intelligence .

viren didn't make them awre of Nivi's job profile becozz She was nt officialy linked wid d proj n dis clients also know tht tht is why they tells 2 Viren 2 make her join officialy .

whtever u say but Clients were higlyy unthical n disrespectful 2 Viren . they didn't know nay bussiness ethcs . sometime small thngs also hur u . like tht handshake thng . they always handshaked wid Nvi 1st whereas d project was handled by Viren . So a/c 2 rules of bussiness they shld hav 1st handshaked 2 Viren especiallyy when he himself presented u d handshake . dis is some small thngs . whch comes under bussinss ethics n whch d clients don't know

Viren surelyy would hav informed them abt hsowing new deseigns , tabhi toh He managed 2 arrange d meeting wid them . ct's didn't show it but wout telling them d reason of d meeting hu did he managed 2 call them in office ? So he asked them 2 come so tht he could show them new designs .

I hope I gave ur answers upto some extent

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index