Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Actions are justified... (Page 3)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Viren said to Nivi that ur God's gift and he never understood her value...why r they going away from this...

Realization is done once...now what is the point of this re-realization...next they may bring another charater in Nivi's life and make Viren jealous...then there will be another re-realization...

CT's cannot think beyond re-realization tracks and those specially dedicated to Viren and specially hurting Nivi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAvids08-Atiya-samin6Butifuleyesanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by vids08

I agree. Viren is an insecure person deep down. He is sad that he ends up being compared to the people he loves most. First it was Sid and now his own Nivi.

And he goes about it dealing with the problem in a wrong way. He ends up hurting Nivi, its like inflicting self pain. Because nothing is more dear to him than Nivi.

Vids, but in this process of self-inflicting pain he hurts Nivi too... If he is only hurting himself then it is OK but no he hurts Nivi the most which is wrong. This can not be justified because of his insecurities or complex...
True Anju. It was too unpleasant today, I'm still upset though I saw it som 4 hrs ago. Inferior complex and insecurities are weaknesses - it can be understood and overcome, but not justified.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAButifuleyesanjubala

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

My question is - Why CTs are repeating the same track but now with a different person? What are they trying to prove by showing Viren again going through the same phase?
They will bring 100 other tracks. Their Focus and end result is only one. TORTURE NIVI. Mke her cry. Never let her be happy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA-Atiya-anjaani07anjubalaNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

My question is - Why CTs are repeating the same track but now with a different person? What are they trying to prove by showing Viren again going through the same phase?
They will bring 100 other tracks. Their Focus and end result is only one. TORTURE NIVI. Mke her cry. Never let her be happy.

@vids08...this is exactly what i wrote too...

CT's thinking is limited to Re-realizations tracks for Viren and Hurting Nivi...for this they can invent all new idea but the theme remains the same...

MAYURIKTAvids08Butifuleyes

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Agree with you Raj they showing him bad or insecure again and again and re-realialization track. See first he realized for Sid, Nivi then Yash then for Divya then for his own kid. I mean everytime he will be the one who will first do everything for the person  will get insecure in single day then hurt Nivi, then will be proved to be not understanding the value of others and then realize his mistake then manofy Nivi.

MAYURIKTAButifuleyesNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you Raj they showing him bad or insecure again and again and re-realialization track. See first he realized for Sid, Nivi then Yash then for Divya then for his own kid. I mean everytime he will be the one who will first do everything for the person  will get insecure in single day then hurt Nivi, then will be proved to be not understanding the value of others and then realize his mistake then manofy Nivi.

Rachu...CT ki soch limited hai...they love to move in same cycle...i am trying hard to follow the advice milee gave yesterday...

See what they show today and remember there is no connection to past and even yesterday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA-Atiya-ButifuleyesDilbole_ShiOmRu

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I agree with all the above postings, but did not understand the clients busniness ethics they really humiliated viren. So i think this is a kichdi serial they themselves don't know what they are doing to each character or for that matter story. I watched bidaai for KM was in it. The stoy and characters are soo strong can't believe same people are involved in this too. Even yrkkh even though boring for me but the story goes smoothly. In this serial they are assisnating one character then other even nivis character too. So I don't want to think just watch for Kinha, but get justification with ff and cute scene the talented people in this form write. They have to seriously improve the story and characters before their trps increase I feel really bad for the artists. The plot was nice but they don't no where and how to take it. Sorry for the long post.

-Atiya-Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@Butifuleyes ... in short they are butchering the characters and serial

sorry for the harsh word ... but very angry with CT

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 04 May 2011 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index