Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Actions are justified... (Page 2)

jyoshna Groupbie
jyoshna
jyoshna

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
agree with u.. i too felt so...
poor Viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

dear...ths is only jealousy...1st it was with Sid..nw it is with Nivi...i thnk he may loose Nivi's trust

I wudnt exactly call this jealousy... He is depressed and angry with himself... He is asking himself why is tht he cant come up and why is tht he is the one always compared... I can understand wat Viref feels coz im one person always compared with my cousins... But yeah the only difference, i never had tym to think abt it, but Viren was affected by it and thts why he thinks abt it alot...
The comparisons are always sick things to do... U get angry at urself sometyms... U get frustrated too, thinking- Im good for nothing, why cant i be tht good like the other person etc etc.. And eventually u not only start hating urself but the other person, u r compared with, too...
This is just my opinion...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20kinny_ranvirvids08-Atiya-Butifuleyesanjaani07roops82

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
agree with u completely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Viren feels insecured.. As a kid he was left out of the family and everyone were around Sid and praising Sid and Viren was cornered and now Nivi is center of attraction.

He never knew that Nivi would be so talented, he just wanted to keep Nivi away from DD and CC, but he never knew that the clients would appreciate her work.

He thinks that with no experience or knowledge of construction and design nivi is done a good job then why not me, who has a knowledge about this. And he wanted to prove clients that he is also as good as nivi just like kids...when one kid is being praised the other one tries to show his talent and impress or get attention of the people..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAash_nivrenvids08kinny_ranvir-Atiya-ButifuleyesCCBM-fan-Preetz-

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
agree with you..when a person gets constantly compared to someone or the other he tends to loose his inbuilt selfconfidence also..he thinks that whatever he does he will never be appreciated for it..viren is actually going through the same..first sid and now nivi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAkinny_ranvirButifuleyesroops82

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I agree. Viren is an insecure person deep down. He is sad that he ends up being compared to the people he loves most. First it was Sid and now his own Nivi.

And he goes about it dealing with the problem in a wrong way. He ends up hurting Nivi, its like inflicting self pain. Because nothing is more dear to him than Nivi.

Vids, but in this process of self-inflicting pain he hurts Nivi too... If he is only hurting himself then it is OK but no he hurts Nivi the most which is wrong. This can not be justified because of his insecurities or complex...

MAYURIKTAvids08Butifuleyesanjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
My question is - Why CTs are repeating the same track but now with a different person? What are they trying to prove by showing Viren again going through the same phase?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAButifuleyesanjaani07

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
CT's want many realizations for Viren... seems like he is the only bad guy...

Why cant there not be realization for Soods...even Nivi ...no one is completely perfect...

MAYURIKTAButifuleyesanjaani07anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index