Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
agree with u completely
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Viren feels insecured.. As a kid he was left out of the family and everyone were around Sid and praising Sid and Viren was cornered and now Nivi is center of attraction.

He never knew that Nivi would be so talented, he just wanted to keep Nivi away from DD and CC, but he never knew that the clients would appreciate her work.

He thinks that with no experience or knowledge of construction and design nivi is done a good job then why not me, who has a knowledge about this. And he wanted to prove clients that he is also as good as nivi just like kids...when one kid is being praised the other one tries to show his talent and impress or get attention of the people..
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with you..when a person gets constantly compared to someone or the other he tends to loose his inbuilt selfconfidence also..he thinks that whatever he does he will never be appreciated for it..viren is actually going through the same..first sid and now nivi..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vids08

I agree. Viren is an insecure person deep down. He is sad that he ends up being compared to the people he loves most. First it was Sid and now his own Nivi.

And he goes about it dealing with the problem in a wrong way. He ends up hurting Nivi, its like inflicting self pain. Because nothing is more dear to him than Nivi.

Vids, but in this process of self-inflicting pain he hurts Nivi too... If he is only hurting himself then it is OK but no he hurts Nivi the most which is wrong. This can not be justified because of his insecurities or complex...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My question is - Why CTs are repeating the same track but now with a different person? What are they trying to prove by showing Viren again going through the same phase?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CT's want many realizations for Viren... seems like he is the only bad guy...

Why cant there not be realization for Soods...even Nivi ...no one is completely perfect...

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Viren said to Nivi that ur God's gift and he never understood her value...why r they going away from this...

Realization is done once...now what is the point of this re-realization...next they may bring another charater in Nivi's life and make Viren jealous...then there will be another re-realization...

CT's cannot think beyond re-realization tracks and those specially dedicated to Viren and specially hurting Nivi...
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Vids, but in this process of self-inflicting pain he hurts Nivi too... If he is only hurting himself then it is OK but no he hurts Nivi the most which is wrong. This can not be justified because of his insecurities or complex...

True Anju. It was too unpleasant today, I'm still upset though I saw it som 4 hrs ago. Inferior complex and insecurities are weaknesses - it can be understood and overcome, but not justified.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

My question is - Why CTs are repeating the same track but now with a different person? What are they trying to prove by showing Viren again going through the same phase?

They will bring 100 other tracks. Their Focus and end result is only one. TORTURE NIVI. Mke her cry. Never let her be happy.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

They will bring 100 other tracks. Their Focus and end result is only one. TORTURE NIVI. Mke her cry. Never let her be happy.

@vids08...this is exactly what i wrote too...

CT's thinking is limited to Re-realizations tracks for Viren and Hurting Nivi...for this they can invent all new idea but the theme remains the same...