Viren's Actions are justified...

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its my opinion guys.. I feel Viren's actions are justified..
Viren is not jealous of Nivi.. He never was and never will...
Viren is sad about his fate... He has never been able to prove himself..
From childhood he was always compared with sid... And he had to suffer loads because of tht.. He was even sent to hostel, because of this comparison.. He was always down compared to Sid.. No tht every thing had changed and slowly slowly he was getting his place in the family and business... He was climbing uo the ladder.. He had started making his imprint..
Thts wen Nivi joined the office.. Viren had only wanted Nivi to help him... But he never expected Nivi wud take up a great place in the project... He wanted to give his hardwork in this project and prove his capability and efficiency...
Now again he is been compared to Nivi... Its after hearing wat the people in office were speaking tht he got mad at Nivi... He was sooo enthusiastic abt the project and working hard for it and then all credits and appreciation goes to Nivi..
It is Viren's sadness that is making him angry... He says tht today- Viren sood teri kismat hi acchi nahi hain...
It is the COMPARISON again, tht has created the problem!!!
I feel Viren's actions are justified...
Its the normal psychology of ppl... When we r upset with ourselves we tend to get angry at evrythng tht other ppl do... We knw we arent bad at work, but still when we r constantly compared, this anger at ourselves tend to happen...
What do u guys feel?
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Its my opinion guys.. I feel Viren's actions are justified..
Viren is not jealous of Nivi.. He never was and never will...
Viren is sad about his fate... He has never been able to prove himself..
From childhood he was always compared with sid... And he had to suffer loads because of tht.. He was even sent to hostel, because of this comparison.. He was always down compared to Sid.. No tht every thing had changed and slowly slowly he was getting his place in the family and business... He was climbing uo the ladder.. He had started making his imprint..
Thts wen Nivi joined the office.. Viren had only wanted Nivi to help him... But he never expected Nivi wud take up a great place in the project... He wanted to give his hardwork in this project and prove his capability and efficiency...
Now again he is been compared to Nivi... Its after hearing wat the people in office were speaking tht he got mad at Nivi... He was sooo enthusiastic abt the project and working hard for it and then all credits and appreciation goes to Nivi..
It is Viren's sadness that is making him angry... He says tht today- Viren sood teri kismat hi acchi nahi hain...
It is the COMPARISON again, tht has created the problem!!!
I feel Viren's actions are justified...
What do u guys feel?

true agree..
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't seen today's episode. But I agree with with what you're saying and hope that CTs handle the track well
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi, yep I see what ur saying. I havnt seen the epi yet but hav read the updates. I don't think he can be jealous of her either because it doesn't fit with his character, ur thoughts make more sense...let's see how the writers decide to take it.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree. Viren is an insecure person deep down. He is sad that he ends up being compared to the people he loves most. First it was Sid and now his own Nivi.

And he goes about it dealing with the problem in a wrong way. He ends up hurting Nivi, its like inflicting self pain. Because nothing is more dear to him than Nivi.

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
dear...ths is only jealousy...1st it was with Sid..nw it is with Nivi...i thnk he may loose Nivi's trust
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...eakata...true what u said...But This is called Inferiority complex.....I mean ...if designs r already approved ...why der was a need 4 more designs dat viren made...he should go ahead wid dos designs..N try 2 mange next details of project efficiently...on one Viren asked himself Nivi 2 join office...now he is feeling jealoused coz  Nivi is appreciated...Viren knew dat Nivi is gud whatever she does...so he should have been ready 4 nivi's appreciation...But he is feeling insecure  coz of nivi now...

I think...he made himself insulted coz of dis all redesigning n all...n dis is coz of his inferiority complex from his childhood days...
Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
One more thing is that he's action is understandable but not JUSTIFIABLE.
jyoshna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with u.. i too felt so...
poor Viren
MAYURIKTA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

dear...ths is only jealousy...1st it was with Sid..nw it is with Nivi...i thnk he may loose Nivi's trust

I wudnt exactly call this jealousy... He is depressed and angry with himself... He is asking himself why is tht he cant come up and why is tht he is the one always compared... I can understand wat Viref feels coz im one person always compared with my cousins... But yeah the only difference, i never had tym to think abt it, but Viren was affected by it and thts why he thinks abt it alot...
The comparisons are always sick things to do... U get angry at urself sometyms... U get frustrated too, thinking- Im good for nothing, why cant i be tht good like the other person etc etc.. And eventually u not only start hating urself but the other person, u r compared with, too...
This is just my opinion...