ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein which has shifted its Time slot is now Following the noon show pattern of SP...that repetative story mentality...every1 think Viren had changed...but its not correct...to heck now divya is on the threat of abortion...sure all will point towards Bechari chui-mui...so CCBM is followin the same story line Noon slot...either she may leave sood house...or may disowned by her sasural people...We r with u Nivedita...dont feel alone...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This may happen and this time Bechari Nivi will be left alone with no one's Support,
Originally posted by: friendforall

This may happen and this time Bechari Nivi will be left alone with no one's Support,

As per u what will be the track leading to
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm is this what noon shows tend to show?! I don't watch anythin else so don't know.

But I don't see this happening in ccbm? If she was disowned by her sasural, her family wud take her in as b4, they wud support her I'm sure? I don't know what the writers are planning but I don't see Nivi leaving or being disowned, just my opinion xEdited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I personnaly feel before things get worse between Nivren accident track must come here,  if ever if had to happen,this will make Viren realise Nivi's importance in his life and he will get back to his senses as he will fear to lose Nivi,
i need ths accident track(if it happens) will disclose many twist lke Nivarth...chanchals evilish intentions...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

I personnaly feel before things get worse between Nivren accident track must come here, if ever if had to happen,this will make Viren realise Nivi's importance in his life and he will get back to his senses as he will fear to lose Nivi,

Hey Diya, yep this is a possibility cos they'll need to do something to make Viren realise her importance again...I just hate this track cos he already KNOWS her importance, they're just messing him around so much and I hate it!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

i need ths accident track(if it happens) will disclose many twist lke Nivarth...chanchals evilish intentions...

I think they'll need something like an accident track to get themselves out of this mess so it could happen. I hope like u, that if it does happen then it does disclose other hidden truths!Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
I think ths track ...espcially tommorrow will may divya's abortion happens nivi will get strong blow frm every1...whch may leave her in a dilema...further whch either something that makes huge blow towards there lyfe