Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapasya and Ichcha are friends again (Page 4)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
wat ?? Shocked

If any relation is pure in this world its FRIENDSHIP

dont touch it again u pathetic cvs , dont make fun of it , please try ur ga,e with LOVE only please

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007Pirated_Funintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

wat ?? Shocked

If any relation is pure in this world its FRIENDSHIP

dont touch it again u pathetic cvs , dont make fun of it , please try ur ga,e with LOVE only please
JAYA I REGRET MYSELF 4 PRAISING ICCHA SO MUCH NOWDeadthey have gone complete bonkers, anything to have veer tappu togetherDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
lol, i dont care who is hugging whom, who is running after whom, who is crying and falling , wat ever ... that list is end less

lol, u praised ICHA , aur koi nahin milee...LOL

anyways , i will never watch shows on friendship for sure ,thanks
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaar my brain has gone to dustbin temprarily LOLLOL

u smart ppl think. any reson why they r pursuing this track

Looks like they want to justify the title 'Uttaran' with a happy threesome, where Veer gets Ichcha as UT from Vansh, Tapasya as UT from Rathore and Ichcha and Tapasya get Veer as UT from each other...ROFLROFL.. This story has become dirtier than some cheap 3rd grade sleazy stuff..Angry..

In their zest for making Taps positive, they have forgotten the agony Vansh went through because of her and how she drove him to  his death..
They have forgotten that she flirted with Sid and manipulated him to try to kill Ichcha.. 
They have forgotten that Sid who truly loved her and was persuaded to shoot Ichcha, is still rotting in jail even though he helped to expose Taps and gave the cd of Vansh's suicide, which actually saved Veer..
They have forgotten the injustice she is meting out to both Rathore and Veer, by falsely claiming the child of one to be that of the other..
They have forgotten the heart ache and humiliation she gave to her own parents by all her frauds and lies..
They have forgotten her meanness in entering the house of the one whom she instigated to commit suicide under false claims of pregnancy and thus playing with the feelings of his bereaved mother, making her believe that Vansh would be reborn through her..
They have forgotten that there are court cases to be tried and she is out on bail and many more such things...
They have forgotten that friendship does not mean that one person giving and the other person snatching everything all the time...

She has not stopped from committing one crime after another even now, but if they show I and T becoming friends again and everyone forgiving Taps and she living happily ever after instead of suffering befitting punishment for all her misdeeds, then they can not claim 'Sachchai ka jeet', which they boasted even two days back and wind up the show with criminals winning and grinning after snatching things from others, whom they claim to be friends with..ShockedUnhappy

Edited by hermoinee - 04 May 2011 at 5:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialanjup83IisBlissTheSnowmandivy609sourojankit111arunima_LUITPirated_Funintruderfast

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pirated_Fun

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by intruderfast

yaar my brain has gone to dustbin temprarily LOLLOL

u smart ppl think. any reson why they r pursuing this track

Looks like they want to justify the title 'Uttaran' with a happy threesome, where Veer gets Ichcha as UT from Vansh, Tapasya as UT from Rathore and Ichcha and Tapasya get Veer as UT from each other...ROFLROFL.. This story has become dirtier than some cheap 3rd grade sleazy stuff..Angry..

In their zest for making Taps positive, they have forgotten the agony Vansh went through because of her and how she drove him to  his death..
They have forgotten that she flirted with Sid and manipulated him to try to kill Ichcha.. 
They have forgotten that Sid who truly loved her and was persuaded to shoot Ichcha, is still rotting in jail even though he helped to expose Taps and gave the cd of Vansh's suicide, which actually saved Veer..
They have forgotten the injustice she is meting out to both Rathore and Veer, by falsely claiming the child of one to be that of the other..
They have forgotten the heart ache and humiliation she gave to her own parents by all her frauds and lies..
They have forgotten her meanness in entering the house of the one whom she instigated to commit suicide under false claims of pregnancy and thus playing with the feelings of his bereaved mother, making her believe that Vansh would be reborn through her..
They have forgotten that there are court cases to be tried and she is out on bail and many more such things...
They have forgotten that friendship does not mean that one person giving and the other person snatching everything all the time...

She has not stopped from committing one crime after another even now, but if they show I and T becoming friends again and everyone forgiving Taps and she living happily ever after instead of suffering befitting punishment for all her misdeeds, then they can not claim 'Sachchai ka jeet', which they boasted even two days back and wind up the show with criminals winning and grinning after snatching things from others, whom they claim to be friends with..ShockedUnhappy

In the process of making Tapasya positive they r completely ruinning Iccha's character
Iccha cannot protect her husband and family alone
Iccha needs to take help from her sautan, even though she knows her motive is to snatch Veer from her.
Iccha will not even ask her who gave her the info about S and S.

hermione8

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Originally posted by farah007

tapasya please rot in hell darling.. u dont even deserve to live!
arghhh! i just hate this character!!!phuff

Why only Tappu , even Iccha and Veer should join them too ...

definitely tehy all deserve to be admitted in mental asylum!!! all characters gone bonkers!!!
phir Mental Asylum.. LOLLOL  ROFLROFLROFLFarah tell me frankly do you own a mental asylum???  u always want all charecters to be sent there... i really want to know the truth... ROFLROFLROFL

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

AngryAngry

i have stopped watching dis show long back...

now i will stop reading even the daily updates if dis article is true...  disgusting CV's AngryEmbarrassed

cv's u cant do this 2 Ichcha..  plz dont ruin her charectar..,... Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojPirated_Fun

Go to top