Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: farah007

definitely tehy all deserve to be admitted in mental asylum!!! all characters gone bonkers!!!

phir Mental Asylum.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  🀣🀣🀣Farah tell me frankly do you own a mental asylum???  u always want all charecters to be sent there... i really want to know the truth... 🀣🀣🀣

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😑😑

i have stopped watching dis show long back...

now i will stop reading even the daily updates if dis article is true...  disgusting CV's 😑😳

cv's u cant do this 2 Ichcha..  plz dont ruin her charectar..,... πŸ˜”

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guessed it after watching yesterday's episode and we discussed it on the other thread...πŸ˜ƒ
actually i wouldnt mind this their friendship provided tapasya admits abt the truth of her baby and walks out of veecha's life...😊 thts the only way out for the cvs if they want to override their folly in these 2 yrs...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Looks like they want to justify the title 'Uttaran' with a happy threesome, where Veer gets Ichcha as UT from Vansh, Tapasya as UT from Rathore and Ichcha and Tapasya get Veer as UT from each other...🀣🀣.. This story has become dirtier than some cheap 3rd grade sleazy stuff..😑..

In their zest for making Taps positive, they have forgotten the agony Vansh went through because of her and how she drove him to  his death..
They have forgotten that she flirted with Sid and manipulated him to try to kill Ichcha.. 
They have forgotten that Sid who truly loved her and was persuaded to shoot Ichcha, is still rotting in jail even though he helped to expose Taps and gave the cd of Vansh's suicide, which actually saved Veer..
They have forgotten the injustice she is meting out to both Rathore and Veer, by falsely claiming the child of one to be that of the other..
They have forgotten the heart ache and humiliation she gave to her own parents by all her frauds and lies..
They have forgotten her meanness in entering the house of the one whom she instigated to commit suicide under false claims of pregnancy and thus playing with the feelings of his bereaved mother, making her believe that Vansh would be reborn through her..
They have forgotten that there are court cases to be tried and she is out on bail and many more such things...
They have forgotten that friendship does not mean that one person giving and the other person snatching everything all the time...

She has not stopped from committing one crime after another even now, but if they show I and T becoming friends again and everyone forgiving Taps and she living happily ever after instead of suffering befitting punishment for all her misdeeds, then they can not claim 'Sachchai ka jeet', which they boasted even two days back and wind up the show with criminals winning and grinning after snatching things from others, whom they claim to be friends with..πŸ˜²πŸ˜”

@hermionee

Super fab postπŸ‘ ...yeah all her crimes R now non existent ...

N wow thanx for writing abt VanshπŸ€— ...as if He was not a human Being his trauma n his death has been just used as  a tool by every1πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

@hermionee

Super fab postπŸ‘ ...yeah all her crimes R now non existent ...

N wow thanx for writing abt VanshπŸ€— ...as if He was not a human Being his trauma n his death has been just used as  a tool by every1😭

True Arunima and thanks.😊...

Tapasya has to answer for the death of Vansh and the murder attempt on Ichcha.. No one has the right to order the killing of another human being or to instigate someone to suicide by making him feel guilty, especially when that person has been the cause for his suspicion, in the first place... People must learn to value lives and relationships and if they don't, they should suffer in such a way as to realize their mistakes and repent and do severe penance to get rid of their sins and not enjoy total forgiveness and royal treatment by all..
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@hermoinee

Great post and very good thoughts. Uttaran CVs have proved time and again their inability to write good stories. They do not understand normal human emotions and reactions. Its pathetic that Iccha would co-opt Tapasya's help on the dubious pretext of Saving Veer. Veer must be this totally incompetent dastard who cannot save himself, now he needs his wife and his ex-wife to join to save him. And it seems Iccha has forgotten that Tapasya's goal is to snatch iccha's husband. Wow!!

So goes the stale old story mill once again. If they can turn the story positive with Taps admitting all wrong doing and paying for it with some sort of fitting punishment, I'd be glad. But hold no hopes, this show feeds the bottom most primeval tendencies of humanity with zero appeal to civility.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowow Howww interesting !!! πŸ˜  What next ... Saves Veer and all that okkk But what about SV and S  They are still gonna be there ?!?! No revelation Huhhh πŸ₯± Phir Taps truth will never come out unless Rathod does something πŸ€’ Ichcha's detective-giri comes to an end b4 it has even started πŸ€ͺ This is soo damn stupid πŸ˜‘ 
Damini canteen manager Ohkkk... So nw Pushkar will tell Divya U are nt letting them talk at house so they shifted their base to office πŸ€ͺ and then again Divya is JJJ🀒

Just don't care whether they are friends or nt  nw I just want that lady to be exposed and thrown out She's committed far too many crimes to be forgiven πŸ˜‘
Edited by divy609 - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mughe nahi lagta ichcha tapasya ki dosti ka koi majboot track aage dekhne ko millega.
ye sab tabhi tak jab tak ki satya-sanchi pori trah se expose nahi ho jate.
Aur abb wo baat bhi inki dosti me nahi reh gaye.
Issiliye ye kuch 'odd' sa lagega.
Par iss article me kuch bhi clear hai he nahi kaise inki dosti devlop hogi.
But last part of the article was good...I am sure when jogi handed over the office's canteen department to the damini.
Then jogi pickup damini from the house aur apne saath gadhi me lift de ke canteen tak roj chode ga ye dekh ke divya ka dimaag aur bhi kharab hoga. he he he...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Mughe nahi lagta ichcha tapasya ki dosti ka koi majboot track aage dekhne ko millega.
ye sab tabhi tak jab tak ki satya-sanchi pori trah se expose nahi ho jate.
Aur abb wo baat bhi inki dosti me nahi reh gaye.
Issiliye ye kuch 'odd' sa lagega.
Par iss article me kuch bhi clear hai he nahi kaise inki dosti devlop hogi.
But last part of the article was good...I am sure when jogi handed over the office's canteen department to the damini.
Then jogi pickup damini from the house aur apne saath gadhi me lift de ke canteen tak roj chode ga ye dekh ke divya ka dimaag aur bhi kharab hoga. he he he...

I think Tapu Dada ji love story will be more interesting thn jogi damini. Dada hs history of playboy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Tapu hs play girl. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

I think Tapu Dada ji love story will be more interesting thn jogi damini. Dada hs history of playboy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Tapu hs play girl. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haa yaar ek love stroy to blosoom ho kar kaffi bad gaye thi ichcha aur kasa kaka ki.. means kachcha.
jab use bardast kar liya to Abb jogi aur damini ki bhi dekhe lege.