Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! (Page 9)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@Nidiz: Thank you sooo much for sharing, dear! Hug
@Kritz: Don't worry. I'm here and I'll surely make more avis on our darling SKs! Love them!!

As far as Vivian and Vahbiz go, they should seriously realise that they're going way OTT with all this. I may be a crazy fanatic living in a delusional world who can't differentiate between reel and real but I wasn't born yesterday and I know how to call a spade a spade. Enough said.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142-rupa-priyanka3677-Doppelganger-Rumi007chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICNIDIZTheBlackJaguar

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
thanks 4 updating pls do keep updating these sbb sbs or other interviews as it wud spare me from my heart getting broken as  am more interested in reel life and want abhiya interview rather than vivah i used to love vivah loads but now this is too much every time i wait eagerly wait for a abhiya interview but its always them i noticed since vivah got together they have never been a real interview of abhiya  vivah cant u guys see or get it that we fans are more interested in the reel life couple rather than real life cox we watch pyek not vivah k relationship cox we really dnt care and dnt bother wont interfere  wat happens after pyek shootings are over cox we want our fav shows reel life couple  and ur so right poca  i agree with u

Edited by Lifu18 - 04 May 2011 at 8:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka3677TOTAL-ROMANTICNIDIZ

pravallika01 Newbie
pravallika01
pravallika01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yeah I am toally and BEYOND irritated with vivah!!! what the h*ck?Angry Shocked

If vivah want to publicize their relationship there should be time and a place for it. Helllo... for ur kind information, all of us have personal lives and so does the rest of the cast. From what I read or heard, Suku has a boy friend, heard Vishal and SK are also married, from their articles.

But whatever the case may be, they are sensible enough to keep their private life private and give the audience, wha they want, which is mainly info about the serial and it's characters, with a light hearted dosage and a peek or two of themselves, so that we continue to enjoy the reel life and stay connected with the characters.ApproveThumbs Up

But, vivah ramming their relationsip down our thoats each time we want to know about the serial and make us abruptly come down with a crash and realize we are publicly viewing the personal life of a couple intead of the fictional show details in which we want to lose our selves in, to take a break from our own personal lives is a bit too much!!Silly

Yeah, as @poco said, vivian and vahbiz both have turned to be a Huuggge dissappointment.!!!Thumbs Down

Edited by pravallika01 - 04 May 2011 at 9:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95-Doppelganger-priyanka3677chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravallika01

yeah I am toally and BEYOND irritated with vivah!!! what the h*ck?Angry Shocked

If vivah want to publicize their relationship there should be time and a place for it. Helllo... for ur kind information, all of us have personal lives and so does the rest of the cast. From what I read or heard, Suku has a boy friend, heard Vishal and SK are also married, from their articles.

But whatever the case may be, they are sensible enough to keep their private life private and give the audience, wha they want, which is mainly info about the serial and it's characters, with a light hearted dosage and a peek or two of themselves, so that we continue to enjoy the reel life and stay connected with the characters.ApproveThumbs Up

But, vivah ramming their relationsip down our thoats each time we want to know about the serial and make us abruptly come down with a crash and realize we are publicly viewing the personal life of a couple intead of the fictional show details in which we want to lose our selves in, to take a break from our own personal lives is a bit too much!!Silly

Yeah, as @poco said, vivian and vahbiz both have turned to be a Huuggge dissappointment.!!!Thumbs Down

is he? Shocked i never knew! who to? i have nothing against vivian and vahbiz, i like them, but it's getting boring seeing them together all the time. atleast  sukirti and the rest of the pkyek cast know that they should keep their real life private sometimes. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the interview and link...

lols...looks like im the only one in the whole world or forum who isn't annoyed or irritated by vivah joint interviews...lols... may be becoz im not a fan of vivian and i dont mind who ever he is dating or he being with his gf 24hrs...im fine with it...though i agree there shud be some joint interviews of vivian-suku's as well becoz some fans demand it...but i dont get irritated or annoyed with vivah's joint interviews...

since the interviews were taken at diff times depending on time slots and permits, it was not a group interview and there were sepearate interviews of sid-pia, tracker-angad, kabir alone and vivian-vahbiz(as she is his gf they are always both together spending time)...

i dont think vivian is trying to publicly promote his relation by giving vivah joint interviews (as most of you people think) becoz there are interviews of diff cast members also on the same day...
the reporters come to the sets and take interviews and now if vivian is with his gf 24x7, obviously it will be their joint interview...it is not as if he is calling the reporters to take theirs specially to promote... 
so i dont see a point to blame anyone here that it is being done as if intentional...

anyways thanks to the reporters who have taken interviews of other cast members too and in future we hope to get visu interview too...
-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Sick of their interviews... not interested in  SBS/ SBB any more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index