Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! (Page 7)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update !! ..Hug...i have almost stopped watching SBB /SBS if there is vivian . I dont want to get into VIVAH things.Ouch

I love abhay character and Seeing VIVAH spoil this . I feel bad that vivian is loosing many fans...i meant it and heart if u are the fan of vivian  ...does he really understand this

He should have learnt from sukriti and sid ...rather many from tele world  who dont display there personal life evey now then

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

t930angel3142priyanka3677-Doppelganger-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.
POCO u are here and missed u yesterday ...abhay is rocking these days and need ur analysis on himTongueTongue

Most of them agree with you ...i hope vivian learn this otherwise he wil loose all the fanSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I'm wOnderin'  If Visu couldn't give interview together .. then how they shOot together .. ? is their Off-sCreen Relationship not Good .. ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

t930chahat4u

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.
 Well I agree with u Poca.. I know the segment was rather confusing than Fun..!!
ViVah r couple good for Em..!! But, we r not concern, coz our reality abt couple does not consist of Em.. But, rather ViSu a.k.a AbhIya..!!
I wuld loved if they showed grup Interview.. But, I can even understand that their's No Time..n the reporters have to take interview in given permit time..n with the Actor's available..!!
I appreciate the reporter who took this one , only coz They included Almost everyone...!!

That is what Vivian needs to get in his head and get it right. People see him and like him because he plays Abhay . That is his identity and his claim to fame. Nobody wants to know what he does off camera . When people see interviews, they are seeing them to know about the upcoming tracks of PKYEK and the stars  in the roles that they play. Most people used to find Vivian and Vahbiz cute together but this desperate publicity hunting just to establish yourself as a star couple and almost force people to like you has irked everyone to no end. PKYEK is not a relationship promotion platform , for heaven's sake.ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I Believe it's transforming into one.. like tat movie promotions was not enough, we gotta a new pattern..LOL  

Trust me , i know what am saying , owing to my profession. I have seen how they conduct themselves , actors I mean.LOL...its like " Behto Ganga mein haath dho lo." ..Serial to chal hi raha hai , pyaar ki naiyya ke liye bhi publicity bator lo. ROFL
ROFLROFL...ooH ..I get it now..!! It's like..
Washing your hands in the river of Golden-Fame..!!Wink

p.s: it took a while for me to understand the translation..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by Kritz08

I get your point.SmileEven i should restrain myself to show.I don't want their offscreen antics to destroy my love for the show and its characters

That's my girl! And i keep forgetting to tell you that i HEART your siggie dabba.Embarrassed
Thank youHugI love my dabba as wellEmbarrassed...credit goes to Dangelz,monus and amnamalik for the gorgeous siggies

Awesome work. I love Stelena's the best. To me, its one of tyhe most epic love stories that I have ever known. Stefan unhinges me. Embarrassed
I agree with youEmbarrassedStelena are soulmates...but as per the spoilers its going to be Delena in S3Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

POCO u are here and missed u yesterday ...abhay is rocking these days and need ur analysis on himTongueTongue

Most of them agree with you ...i hope vivian learn this otherwise he wil loose all the fanSmile

Sweetoo, i was busy and i have not even seen the last two episodes properly. LOL...Abhay is my soft spot and am happy to see him being light and mischievous. Day Dreaming

-rupa-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I'm wOnderin'  If Visu couldn't give interview together .. then how they shOot together .. ? is their Off-sCreen Relationship not Good .. ?
 I don't find anything wrong in btw them.. it's just Vivian who is blind in love..n can see Vahbbiz only in his free time..!!
If the reporter wuld hv come on sets while AbhIya was shooting together alone,we wuld have seen some off-screen moments..also..!! 

-rupa-chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I don't find anything wrong in btw them.. it's just Vivian who is blind in love..n can see Vahbbiz only in his free time..!!
If the reporter wuld hv come on sets while AbhIya was shooting together alone,we wuld have seen some off-screen moments..also..!! 
The question mark here the Abhiya shooting together alone. As per Vahbiz's last interview on tellychakkar she said that they ensure that they come to the sets even on their off days for spending time with each other. To akele shooting karna is quiet impossible. So guys we should all forget about the interview of VISU and enjoy SK's and Kabir's they are fun to watch. Because of VIVAH's focus only on each other, SID is benefitting heavily and roaring on Publicity. He started playing the Vampire only since March and he has bagged so many international offers and done that fabulous photo shoot on Vampire's life cycle. He looks so good there. It should have been Vivian had he focussed on his career and work instead of cuchie cooing with his GF. This shows that he is still a kid and SID is the right one taking advantage of this show to the real extent. Good Going SID we love seing you everyday and keep up the good work

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142-rupa--Doppelganger-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index