Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! (Page 6)

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by crazyjotango

Its so irritating to see VIVAH Together. I think they really don't get the message. No one in PKYEK is flaunting their personal / real life and they are the only one's who are always chipko. I no more look forward to seeing the SBS SBB OR UMTV. It's so irritating. I have a feeling yeh dono apna career isi tarah barbaad kar lenge with being one show stars. I look forward to seing PKYEK Every day leaving the stars to their own.

In fact now my loyalties are shifting to Navya where the stars keep giving such cute interviews together. Just adore Shaheer and Saumya.
agree 100% yaar this CHIPKO andolan is getting onto my nervesAngry ... Navya is so refreshing me too loving Smilethe serial and the leads quite a bit but not liking the overbearing family -saas-bahu drama ...

Same here, I also can't stand the SAAS BAHU SAGA at all but atleast they are showing some cute innocent moments of Anant and Navya. Yesterday's episode was superb where they showed Anant helping her cross the road.  I overall don't get much time to watch any show on TV but for PKYEK , i always used to be eager to watch it and at times I used to finish work or keep my dinner meetings post 9 pm for watching this show. But now I have got over the obsession and don't bother much with rescheduling the same as I am no more able to connect to Abhiya also . As there are so many scenes of Vivian and Vahbiz together and I don't know if I imagine it or it's there but I don't see the VISU Chemistry any more as VIVAH has fed us so much about their relationship off screen that it's difficult to relate. So happy getting over my obsession and back to concentration on my other committments. NAVYA is refreshing. I also feel somewhere they are trying to copy KARAN - KRITIKA off screen but the difference is KARANIKA are a couple both offscreen and on screen and hence doesn't affect their viewer ship. Their fans love them as they are able to relate to both the reel life and real life.

Please VIVAH get the message and do some serious thinking on how to project your self offscreen as very soon if some one is really following this forum they will get the message and you will have EKTA Calling to give you an ultimatum.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

t930angel3142-Doppelganger---sumana13---rupa-pyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Kritz08

Vivian-Vahbiz will spoil their respective careers if they continue to mix their personal and professional lives.
I have started disliking them because of their PDA.It is annoying the hell out me.Abhay Raichand used to be my favourite character from the show but now i cannot connect with the character like i used to before.I prefer Sid both onscreen and offscreen nowadays

I absolutely love Abhay and i watch the show for him, to be honest. That is the reason i don't watch Vivian off screen at all. LOL...even if he was 0.5% of what Abhay is , he would have been much mature for real. And I will be honest. All of them...are more or less the same. Its just that some carry their image with immaculate perfection. Smile
I get your point.SmileEven i should restrain myself to show.I don't want their offscreen antics to destroy my love for the show and its characters

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Vivian-Vahbiz will spoil their respective careers if they continue to mix their personal and professional lives.
I have started disliking them because of their PDA.It is annoying the hell out me.Abhay Raichand used to be my favourite character from the show but now i cannot connect with the character like i used to before.I prefer Sid both onscreen and offscreen nowadays

I absolutely love Abhay and i watch the show for him, to be honest. That is the reason i don't watch Vivian off screen at all. LOL...even if he was 0.5% of what Abhay is , he would have been much mature for real. And I will be honest. All of them...are more or less the same. Its just that some carry their image with immaculate perfection. Smile
I get your point.SmileEven i should restrain myself to show.I don't want their offscreen antics to destroy my love for the show and its characters

That's my girl! And i keep forgetting to tell you that i HEART your siggie dabba.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa-

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

right...i m going to restrict myself to the show..just enjoy the story n Abhjiya...rather than watching this disappointment repeatedly. n either Vivah r too engrossed in each other's love so mostly they r seen alone, or y is it theres never a group interview or wid Suku?
Silly It seems as if they'll bag up all the publicity ... But, this has turned up their table.. n I see no one liking it..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930-rupa-chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I think these days vivah r showing their chemistry too much...we all know they r a couple but they should also give a visu interview afterall visu r d leads so we shud see sum offscreen moments of them.

Edited by anurag24t - 04 May 2011 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

That's my girl! And i keep forgetting to tell you that i HEART your siggie dabba.Embarrassed
Thank youHugI love my dabba as wellEmbarrassed...credit goes to Dangelz,monus and amnamalik for the gorgeous siggies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

thanx 4 the info dear but can u get me the youtube link becz this link which u gave is blocked in my country !!
Dear, It will take some time ...as some one has to upload in you tube..!!
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Thank youHugI love my dabba as wellEmbarrassed...credit goes to Dangelz,monus and amnamalik for the gorgeous siggies

Awesome work. I love Stelena's the best. To me, its one of the most epic love stories that I have ever known. Stefan unhinges me. Embarrassed

Edited by Pocahontas - 04 May 2011 at 5:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa-priyanka3677TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index