Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! - Page 3

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just wondering if there is some ego problems between the leads cause they always make sure not to be seen together, its like interview lena hai to lo par Sid ke saath πŸ˜”... does the rest of the cast disapprove of ViVah ??? πŸ€”smthin is not right here ... how come they are mostly isolated from the others ??? Vivian !!! private life ko public mat banao pl πŸ˜”...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.

Pocz..like always you spoke my heart..Yaar.This is getting..TOTALLY...sad.😭.& I feel this is intentional..though we dont want to belive it..!!.Awww..where were you yesterday..I was missing you a lot..!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Sohna. I rarely watch SBS /SBB due to lack of time and now lack of inclination. I'd rather stick to the serial. Abhay is like, my pet baby from this show and that is one major reason i avoid seeing Vivian off screen. The kid is turning out to be quite a disappointment.

AWESOEM AWESOEM AWESOME..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am totally with you both word by word..!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
right...i m going to restrict myself to the show..just enjoy the story n Abhjiya...rather than watching this disappointment repeatedly. n either Vivah r too engrossed in each other's love so mostly they r seen alone, or y is it theres never a group interview or wid Suku?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

just wondering if there is some ego problems between the leads cause they always make sure not to be seen together, its like interview lena hai to lo par Sid ke saath πŸ˜”... does the rest of the cast disapprove of ViVah ??? πŸ€”smthin is not right here ... how come they are mostly isolated from the others ??? Vivian !!! private life ko public mat banao pl πŸ˜”...

Sid is really close to Vivian or should I say Vahbizz. We have seen enough of Vivian and Sukirti to know that they have a healthy working relationship. But whatever it is, i don't care if they all love each-other or hate each-other off-screen . I am definitely not interested in watching Vivian and Vahbiz'  cootchie-cooing on screen. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pocz..like always you spoke my heart..Yaar.This is getting..TOTALLY...sad.😭.& I feel this is intentional..though we dont want to belive it..!!.Awww..where were you yesterday..I was missing you a lot..!!πŸ€—

Baby , i was busy elsewhere and i didn't see PKYEK either. πŸ˜†
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That is what Vivian needs to get in his head and get it right. People see him and like him because he plays Abhay . That is his identity and his claim to fame. Nobody wants to know what he does off camera . When people see interviews, they are seeing them to know about the upcoming tracks of PKYEK and the stars  in the roles that they play. Most people used to find Vivian and Vahbiz cute together but this desperate publicity hunting just to establish yourself as a star couple and almost force people to like you has irked everyone to no end. PKYEK is not a relationship promotion platform , for heaven's sake.🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I Believe it's transforming into one.. like tat movie promotions was not enough, we gotta a new pattern..πŸ˜†  

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chahat4u

right...i m going to restrict myself to the show..just enjoy the story n Abhjiya...rather than watching this disappointment repeatedly. n either Vivah r too engrossed in each other's love so mostly they r seen alone, or y is it theres never a group interview or wid Suku?

Lets get it over with, darling. Forget the actors. Their on screen persona is much more tolerable and its better to stick to the show. As long as they are doing a good job in the show, who even cares about them? πŸ€—
o.Soha.o thumbnail

Thanks Sohna. I rarely watch SBS /SBB due to lack of time and now lack of inclination. I'd rather stick to the serial. Abhay is like, my pet baby from this show and that is one major reason i avoid seeing Vivian off screen. The kid is turning out to be quite a disappointment.

Yes, seeing them offscreen , even positivly sometimes does affect ones connection to the onscreen. I guess i shall try to avoid aswell. although what bothers one the most is how indifferent and ignorant he seems to what actually makes ppl appriciate him and his onscreen. How he doesnt seem to realize that its good if he is Abhay's Vivian sometimes in interviews with his Piya. The main reason he gained the fame today. Ahhh, maybe we just should stop thinking aswell as they sure seem to not even think on their actions,lol.

Agree with all, I really miss the sweet ViSu interviews. taking their last one they were even cuter than ever, hope we get some soon, as it helps for the connection to onscreen aswell.

But i guess, we should just get over it and just think AP, AP, AP, APπŸ˜†. hopefully it works. We should not let ourselfes be affected for this lame matter:)
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vivian-Vahbiz will spoil their respective careers if they continue to mix their personal and professional lives.
I have started disliking them because of their PDA.It is annoying the hell out me.Abhay Raichand used to be my favourite character from the show but now i cannot connect with the character like i used to before.I prefer Sid both onscreen and offscreen nowadays

Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago