Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! (Page 3)

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Seriously? this is getting lame!...respecting them is one thing, beeing indifferent is one thing, but when they constantly insist on feeding us with what they claimed private and respect worthy, how on earth do they expect us to  not be affected?

I am usually the type who never even cares or gets affected by the offscreen, even admires it if worthy, but their insist is making it hard to relate to onscreen now even?? its like all the connection i started to feel for AP in recent days with their great track just vanished in the air. we can differnitaie between reel and real, but will they ever let us?

or is it the interviewers fault?, but even if, Vivian can at least pop in with SK's aswell, atleast once in a millenium? is it really that hard? we need scoop on 'AP', the shows heartbeat!

@Pocahontas, i agree...i rather not see anymore sbs sbb from now on, and try to connect with whatever onscreen i can connect too once again.

SK's lovely easy homour is a treat to watch:) and funny, now we even get Trangad interviews but not AP,lol. Kabir was funny:) thnx for sharing.

Edited by Sohanax - 04 May 2011 at 5:04am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

t930gitika.jangel3142-Doppelganger---sumana13---rupa-RidziPiaJazSimichahat4uNIDIZpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.
 Well I agree with u Poca.. I know the segment was rather confusing than Fun..!!
ViVah r couple good for Em..!! But, we r not concern, coz our reality abt couple does not consist of Em.. But, rather ViSu a.k.a AbhIya..!!
I wuld loved if they showed grup Interview.. But, I can even understand that their's No Time..n the reporters have to take interview in given permit time..n with the Actor's available..!!
I appreciate the reporter who took this one , only coz They included Almost everyone...!!

That is what Vivian needs to get in his head and get it right. People see him and like him because he plays Abhay . That is his identity and his claim to fame. Nobody wants to know what he does off camera . When people see interviews, they are seeing them to know about the upcoming tracks of PKYEK and the stars  in the roles that they play. Most people used to find Vivian and Vahbiz cute together but this desperate publicity hunting just to establish yourself as a star couple and almost force people to like you has irked everyone to no end. PKYEK is not a relationship promotion platform , for heaven's sake.ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

t930gitika.jRozy77angel3142--sumana13---rupa--Doppelganger-chahat4upyar-ishk

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by NIDIZ

@Kritz:Well I feel the same, SK's Rox..!!
I Adore them..
wish to see more of them Off-Screen Never the less I also want to see ViSu..!!
I was missing Priya wal but she was not shooting for that scene so she must be somewhere else ..!! But, wish to see her soon.. in one..!!
I dono why but have a feeling that Like before this Dobriyal Sisters will save Their Birdy's Life

I have given up hopes on Vivian-Suku.Ermm
Anyway i'm glad that we are getting Sid-Suku segments.I wish it was longerSmile

@red
Even i feel the same.Piya wil get to know Sid's truth very soon...and Mr Dobriyal suspects him to be a vampire.

@Bold: right, i too hve gven up hopes of getting ViSu's offscreen moments together, and yes Sid-Suku's interviews r a nice, refeshing change. Big smile

Edited by chahat4u - 04 May 2011 at 5:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930--sumana13---Doppelganger-.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

Seriously? this is getting lame!...respecting them is one thing, beeing indifferent is one thing, but when they constantly insist on feeding us with what they claimed private and respect worthy, how on earth do they expect us to  not be affected?

I am usually the type who never even cares or gets affected by the offscreen, even admires it if worthy, but their insist is making it hard to relate to onscreen now even?? its like all the connection i started to feel for AP in recent days with their great track just vanished in the air. we can differnitaie between reel and real, but will they ever let us?

or is it the interviewers fault?, but even if, Vivian can at least pop in with SK's aswell, atleast once in a millenium? is it really that hard? we need scoop on 'AP', the shows heartbeat!

@Pocahontas, i agree...i rather not see anymore sbs sbb from now on, and try to connect with whatever onscreen i can connect too once again.

Thanks Sohna. I rarely watch SBS /SBB due to lack of time and now lack of inclination. I'd rather stick to the serial. Abhay is like, my pet baby from this show and that is one major reason i avoid seeing Vivian off screen. The kid is turning out to be quite a disappointment.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

t930gitika.jo.Soha.oRozy77--sumana13---Doppelganger-chahat4upyar-ishkEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
just wondering if there is some ego problems between the leads cause they always make sure not to be seen together, its like interview lena hai to lo par Sid ke saath Unhappy... does the rest of the cast disapprove of ViVah ??? Ermmsmthin is not right here ... how come they are mostly isolated from the others ??? Vivian !!! private life ko public mat banao pl Unhappy...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

t930gitika.jangel3142-Doppelganger-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.
Pocz..like always you spoke my heart..Yaar.This is getting..TOTALLY...sad.Cry.& I feel this is intentional..though we dont want to belive it..!!.Awww..where were you yesterday..I was missing you a lot..!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sohanax

Thanks Sohna. I rarely watch SBS /SBB due to lack of time and now lack of inclination. I'd rather stick to the serial. Abhay is like, my pet baby from this show and that is one major reason i avoid seeing Vivian off screen. The kid is turning out to be quite a disappointment.
AWESOEM AWESOEM AWESOME..!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap I am totally with you both word by word..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
right...i m going to restrict myself to the show..just enjoy the story n Abhjiya...rather than watching this disappointment repeatedly. n either Vivah r too engrossed in each other's love so mostly they r seen alone, or y is it theres never a group interview or wid Suku?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

t930-Doppelganger---sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index