Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! (Page 2)

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@TM Thnx for sharing:)
can you give me the exact time for Trangad to SK's part?Smile

Edited by -Hello- - 04 May 2011 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.
i agree to u totally when they are giving interview for show atleast they should be with leads or a group interview together i miss seeing vivian with other caste members sid kabir suku everyone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--chahat4upyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Its so irritating to see VIVAH Together. I think they really don't get the message. No one in PKYEK is flaunting their personal / real life and they are the only one's who are always chipko. I no more look forward to seeing the SBS SBB OR UMTV. It's so irritating. I have a feeling yeh dono apna career isi tarah barbaad kar lenge with being one show stars. I look forward to seing PKYEK Every day leaving the stars to their own.

In fact now my loyalties are shifting to Navya where the stars keep giving such cute interviews together. Just adore Shaheer and Saumya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

t930angel3142-Doppelganger---sumana13--chahat4u.Jane..

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing.Kash ViSu interview hota!!! But sid is really funny.He wants Abhay to clean the house!!!!!!!Too funny...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.
 Well I agree with u Poca.. I know the segment was rather confusing than Fun..!!
ViVah r couple good for Em..!! But, we r not concern, coz our reality abt couple does not consist of Em.. But, rather ViSu a.k.a AbhIya..!!
I wuld loved if they showed grup Interview.. But, I can even understand that their's No Time..n the reporters have to take interview in given permit time..n with the Actor's available..!!
I appreciate the reporter who took this one , only coz They included Almost everyone...!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksangel3142-Doppelganger---sumana13--chahat4upyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot foor written update. atleast im saved from watching that video. Smile just my opinion, restricted to myself...that i m not interested in ViVah interviews. in Geet...Gurmeet is also married but they always show his and Drashti's regular interviews. But happy for Vivah fans...atleast some one must be happy. n cant help falling in love with offscreen Sid...he is always at his best. Big smile

Edited by chahat4u - 04 May 2011 at 4:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

t930gitika.j--sumana13---Doppelganger-.Jane..TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i agree to u totally when they are giving interview for show atleast they should be with leads or a group interview together i miss seeing vivian with other caste members sid kabir suku everyone

Exactly. Vivian needs to understand that SBS/SBB are done for the promotion of the show and not to propagate his personal life , in which nobody is interested. LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

t930gitika.jRozy77angel3142--sumana13---Doppelganger-chahat4upyar-ishk.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

@Kritz:Well I feel the same, SK's Rox..!!
I Adore them..
wish to see more of them Off-Screen Never the less I also want to see ViSu..!!
I was missing Priya wal but she was not shooting for that scene so she must be somewhere else ..!! But, wish to see her soon.. in one..!!
I dono why but have a feeling that Like before this Dobriyal Sisters will save Their Birdy's Life

I have given up hopes on Vivian-Suku.Ermm
Anyway i'm glad that we are getting Sid-Suku segments.I wish it was longerSmile

@red
Even i feel the same.Piya wil get to know Sid's truth very soon...and Mr Dobriyal suspects him to be a vampire.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index