SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm wOnderin'  If Visu couldn't give interview together .. then how they shOot together .. ? is their Off-sCreen Relationship not Good .. ?
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Trust me , i know what am saying , owing to my profession. I have seen how they conduct themselves , actors I mean.πŸ˜†...its like " Behto Ganga mein haath dho lo." ..Serial to chal hi raha hai , pyaar ki naiyya ke liye bhi publicity bator lo. 🀣
🀣🀣...ooH ..I get it now..!! It's like..
Washing your hands in the river of Golden-Fame..!!πŸ˜‰

p.s: it took a while for me to understand the translation..🀣

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Awesome work. I love Stelena's the best. To me, its one of tyhe most epic love stories that I have ever known. Stefan unhinges me. 😳
I agree with youEmbarrassedStelena are soulmates...but as per the spoilers its going to be Delena in S3πŸ˜•
Originally posted by abhaylove

POCO u are here and missed u yesterday ...abhay is rocking these days and need ur analysis on himπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Most of them agree with you ...i hope vivian learn this otherwise he wil loose all the fan😊

Sweetoo, i was busy and i have not even seen the last two episodes properly. πŸ˜†...Abhay is my soft spot and am happy to see him being light and mischievous. 😍
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I'm wOnderin'  If Visu couldn't give interview together .. then how they shOot together .. ? is their Off-sCreen Relationship not Good .. ?
 I don't find anything wrong in btw them.. it's just Vivian who is blind in love..n can see Vahbbiz only in his free time..!!
If the reporter wuld hv come on sets while AbhIya was shooting together alone,we wuld have seen some off-screen moments..also..!! 
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I don't find anything wrong in btw them.. it's just Vivian who is blind in love..n can see Vahbbiz only in his free time..!!
If the reporter wuld hv come on sets while AbhIya was shooting together alone,we wuld have seen some off-screen moments..also..!! 
The question mark here the Abhiya shooting together alone. As per Vahbiz's last interview on tellychakkar she said that they ensure that they come to the sets even on their off days for spending time with each other. To akele shooting karna is quiet impossible. So guys we should all forget about the interview of VISU and enjoy SK's and Kabir's they are fun to watch. Because of VIVAH's focus only on each other, SID is benefitting heavily and roaring on Publicity. He started playing the Vampire only since March and he has bagged so many international offers and done that fabulous photo shoot on Vampire's life cycle. He looks so good there. It should have been Vivian had he focussed on his career and work instead of cuchie cooing with his GF. This shows that he is still a kid and SID is the right one taking advantage of this show to the real extent. Good Going SID we love seing you everyday and keep up the good work
hey this is not a full video...can u give me you tube link plzzz
i really like sk pairing...they look awesome together...😊
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey this is not a full video...can u give me you tube link plzzz
Originally posted by NIDIZ

tanx...πŸ˜ƒ