Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sumadear13

agree 100% yaar this CHIPKO andolan is getting onto my nerves๐Ÿ˜ก ... Navya is so refreshing me too loving ๐Ÿ˜Šthe serial and the leads quite a bit but not liking the overbearing family -saas-bahu drama ...

Same here, I also can't stand the SAAS BAHU SAGA at all but atleast they are showing some cute innocent moments of Anant and Navya. Yesterday's episode was superb where they showed Anant helping her cross the road.  I overall don't get much time to watch any show on TV but for PKYEK , i always used to be eager to watch it and at times I used to finish work or keep my dinner meetings post 9 pm for watching this show. But now I have got over the obsession and don't bother much with rescheduling the same as I am no more able to connect to Abhiya also . As there are so many scenes of Vivian and Vahbiz together and I don't know if I imagine it or it's there but I don't see the VISU Chemistry any more as VIVAH has fed us so much about their relationship off screen that it's difficult to relate. So happy getting over my obsession and back to concentration on my other committments. NAVYA is refreshing. I also feel somewhere they are trying to copy KARAN - KRITIKA off screen but the difference is KARANIKA are a couple both offscreen and on screen and hence doesn't affect their viewer ship. Their fans love them as they are able to relate to both the reel life and real life.

Please VIVAH get the message and do some serious thinking on how to project your self offscreen as very soon if some one is really following this forum they will get the message and you will have EKTA Calling to give you an ultimatum.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I absolutely love Abhay and i watch the show for him, to be honest. That is the reason i don't watch Vivian off screen at all. ๐Ÿ˜†...even if he was 0.5% of what Abhay is , he would have been much mature for real. And I will be honest. All of them...are more or less the same. Its just that some carry their image with immaculate perfection. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I get your point.๐Ÿ˜ŠEven i should restrain myself to show.I don't want their offscreen antics to destroy my love for the show and its characters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritz08

I get your point.๐Ÿ˜ŠEven i should restrain myself to show.I don't want their offscreen antics to destroy my love for the show and its characters

That's my girl! And i keep forgetting to tell you that i HEART your siggie dabba.๐Ÿ˜ณ
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chahat4u

right...i m going to restrict myself to the show..just enjoy the story n Abhjiya...rather than watching this disappointment repeatedly. n either Vivah r too engrossed in each other's love so mostly they r seen alone, or y is it theres never a group interview or wid Suku?

๐Ÿคช It seems as if they'll bag up all the publicity ... But, this has turned up their table.. n I see no one liking it..!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think these days vivah r showing their chemistry too much...we all know they r a couple but they should also give a visu interview afterall visu r d leads so we shud see sum offscreen moments of them.Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That's my girl! And i keep forgetting to tell you that i HEART your siggie dabba.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you๐Ÿค—I love my dabba as wellEmbarrassed...credit goes to Dangelz,monus and amnamalik for the gorgeous siggies
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aromal

thanx 4 the info dear but can u get me the youtube link becz this link which u gave is blocked in my country !!

Dear, It will take some time ...as some one has to upload in you tube..!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritz08

Thank you๐Ÿค—I love my dabba as well๐Ÿ˜ณ...credit goes to Dangelz,monus and amnamalik for the gorgeous siggies

Awesome work. I love Stelena's the best. To me, its one of the most epic love stories that I have ever known. Stefan unhinges me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update !! ..๐Ÿค—...i have almost stopped watching SBB /SBS if there is vivian . I dont want to get into VIVAH things.

I love abhay character and Seeing VIVAH spoil this . I feel bad that vivian is loosing many fans...i meant it and heart if u are the fan of vivian  ...does he really understand this

He should have learnt from sukriti and sid ...rather many from tele world  who dont display there personal life evey now then
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.

POCO u are here and missed u yesterday ...abhay is rocking these days and need ur analysis on him๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Most of them agree with you ...i hope vivian learn this otherwise he wil loose all the fan๐Ÿ˜Š