SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NIDIZ

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I Believe it's transforming into one.. like tat movie promotions was not enough, we gotta a new pattern..πŸ˜†  

Trust me , i know what am saying , owing to my profession. I have seen how they conduct themselves , actors I mean.πŸ˜†...its like " Behto Ganga mein haath dho lo." ..Serial to chal hi raha hai , pyaar ki naiyya ke liye bhi publicity bator lo. 🀣
Originally posted by Sohanax

Seriously? this is getting lame!...respecting them is one thing, beeing indifferent is one thing, but when they constantly insist on feeding us with what they claimed private and respect worthy, how on earth do they expect us to  not be affected?

I am usually the type who never even cares or gets affected by the offscreen, even admires it if worthy, but their insist is making it hard to relate to onscreen now even?? its like all the connection i started to feel for AP in recent days with their great track just vanished in the air. we can differnitaie between reel and real, but will they ever let us?

or is it the interviewers fault?, but even if, Vivian can at least pop in with SK's aswell, atleast once in a millenium? is it really that hard? we need scoop on 'AP', the shows heartbeat!

@Pocahontas, i agree...i rather not see anymore sbs sbb from now on, and try to connect with whatever onscreen i can connect too once again.

SK's lovely easy homour is a treat to watch:) and funny, now we even get Trangad interviews but not AP,lol. Kabir was funny:) thnx for sharing.
I knw they have served anything in name of an Interview, some video interview few shot's n cut's here n there..and it is Ready ..to go on air..!!
 Vivah okay...we knw u look cute together, n they wuld love to give there interviews all the time..like any other couple wuld but, I guessed the interviewer shuld keep in mind who r the Reel Jodi , who gives them TRP's..?? I 'm not telling don't show us Vivah but do show AP..also...!! we love them more.. n we won't mind if they even show a balance.. 
Originally posted by chahat4u

right...i m going to restrict myself to the show..just enjoy the story n Abhjiya...rather than watching this disappointment repeatedly. n either Vivah r too engrossed in each other's love so mostly they r seen alone, or y is it theres never a group interview or wid Suku?
They are trying to project themselves as the golden couple of tellywood...yeah rightπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Like Poca said...Vivian is turning out to be such a big disappoinment.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thanks a lot foor written update. atleast im saved from watching that video. 😊 just my opinion, restricted to myself...that i m not interested in ViVah interviews. in Geet...Gurmeet is also married but they always show his and Drashti's regular interviews. But happy for Vivah fans...atleast some one must be happy. n cant help falling in love with offscreen Sid...he is always at his best. πŸ˜ƒ
I knw ...Geet always gets her share in Interviews... along with Gurmeet..Even they show Gurmeet's real life story..n all but in limits  or rather keeping balance btw both.. than why can't they show that in case of ViVah n Visu..
Originally posted by Kritz08

Vivian-Vahbiz will spoil their respective careers if they continue to mix their personal and professional lives.
I have started disliking them because of their PDA.It is annoying the hell out me.Abhay Raichand used to be my favourite character from the show but now i cannot connect with the character like i used to before.I prefer Sid both onscreen and offscreen nowadays

I absolutely love Abhay and i watch the show for him, to be honest. That is the reason i don't watch Vivian off screen at all. πŸ˜†...even if he was 0.5% of what Abhay is , he would have been much mature for real. And I will be honest. All of them...are more or less the same. Its just that some carry their image with immaculate perfection. 😊

I think some one down there should really get to inform them about this mismanagement of their public appearances. I really look to seing the current track of Abhiya but I must say that earlier I used to ensure that come what may I watch every episode without fail before the end of my day. But now due to this repeated feeder of Vivian and Vahbiz relationship offscreen in almost every Segment I have started loosing interest in the show as well.

Earlier if I missed watching PKYEK even for a day I used to feel something is missing in my day and it's not complete and now a days I don't feed any thing as I tried not seing the show for a day or two last week. 

Thanks VIVAH for making me loose my obsession for PKYEK.
Originally posted by crazyjotango

Its so irritating to see VIVAH Together. I think they really don't get the message. No one in PKYEK is flaunting their personal / real life and they are the only one's who are always chipko. I no more look forward to seeing the SBS SBB OR UMTV. It's so irritating. I have a feeling yeh dono apna career isi tarah barbaad kar lenge with being one show stars. I look forward to seing PKYEK Every day leaving the stars to their own.

In fact now my loyalties are shifting to Navya where the stars keep giving such cute interviews together. Just adore Shaheer and Saumya.
agree 100% yaar this CHIPKO andolan is getting onto my nerves😑 ... Navya is so refreshing me too loving πŸ˜Šthe serial and the leads quite a bit but not liking the overbearing family -saas-bahu drama ...
Edited by sumadear13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Lets get it over with, darling. Forget the actors. Their on screen persona is much more tolerable and its better to stick to the show. As long as they are doing a good job in the show, who even cares about them? πŸ€—

yes u r right. i m not going to spil my fun or show because of these interviews. Im going to avoid these altogether, unless n until theres really something good n different!

yes u r right. i m not going to spil my fun or show because of these interviews. Im going to avoid these altogether, unless n until theres really something good n different!

πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
thanx 4 the info dear but can u get me the youtube link becz this link which u gave is blocked in my country !!