Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

What the...!!???? Halla Bol!! (Page 9)

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hei simi,
actually i didnt c that poll..but earlier i saw some poll similar to that asking whom should be given more screen space like that..
really i have a doubt is this creative1ji a real one from the team..r someone is faking..
it is just my doubt..
HALLA BOL for sure..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Posting here with a heavy heart... will we ever get back our RBO if the creatives themselves don't understand the worth of the lead pair...?

I actually feel like a fool, giving them chance upon chance to sort their act out... and this is how they repay us!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrTora-YasharanArshi-RB81NinjaInPyjamas

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Doc,

The theme itself set RBO apart from other shows.I wondered when the promos aired as to how audience of SO would accept this kind of a story.I have been watching their old scenes and I hate the word HATKE but for RBO and ShaNak I def have to use it.Its unfortunate that it wasn't well accepted and many are not aware.But now that it is,they are digging their own grave by showing mindless comedy and no ShaNak.People if they come and try to give it a shot,wouldn't they be put off by the lack of story for the so-called leads?

As you said,WIDOW REMARRIAGE!!How can it get any more serious than that?

I think I need to post this post of yours on SWJ's wall too,if you don't mind?And also some way to let that director know who came up with that crap of seriousness not RBO's forte!

Absolutely, Smi!!

HATKE, despite being such a cliched term, finds its true meaning in RBO...or Golden RBO, to be precise!!!

Everything about that era...the concept...the promos...Yash Patnaik's vision...SWJ's direction...KT and Yashu and their atypical (read: nuanced) emoting...screamed HATKE!!!! Clap

Agreed RBO never really grossed the charts...but April to November, it could at least boast of a loyal set of viewers who watched the show for its sheer merit!!!

Ever since the SR happened and the newbies made their misplaced entry (pun intended), things have just not been the same...

'Rock On' obviously was a flop! No wonder, the CVs came scurrying asking for ideas to salvage the show!!!

We unanaimously asked them for Dhulwadi...they gave us dhul instead!!!

And it has just been the same ever since...

ShaNak deserve better...KT-Yashu deserve much better...We as loyal viewers, definitely deserve better!!!

Serious interspersed with ShaNak style fluff has been RBO's forte! Anything other than that is nothing but a waste of time!!!

As regards posting on FB, Smi, I trust you and your judgement completely Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-mesmerised-Tora-YasharanArshi-RB81SPN_JD_Addicted

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Kya kahoon...

I am so Upset at this !!! totally disgusted at this person whoever he is !!!

Thanks Simi for making this post

It's high time that they know that ppl who are still with RBO are due to Shanak...others came and left but we are here...in a hope that our favourite lead pair will get a proper story and a track of their own where they Actually Perform and not just romance...

And here someone comes, claiming to be CV that whether you want one or the other of the two...

So Pathetic !!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsweetsute-mesmerised-Torajparker-YasharanArshi-RB81SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

Me, yes Me who had decided sometime ago to speak only through my FFs and not so khaas poems have been forced to open this topic to ask a vital question from all of us here!!??

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap thank you Simi!!!

1. Why do we or does anybody for that matter post certain topics which ask ridiculous and embarassing questions?

You mean why would they  post certain topics, Simi!! If they follow our forums, can one not judge what a forum wishes? And for that matter, do we make silly topics with questions that are embarassing and non sensical? Alrighty.. time then for us to question too... Humph!!!OuchAngry

But excellent quechen Simi!!!ClapClap

2. Yes, we are a democrative forum but that should not be taken lightly! All of us have a responsibility to maintain relative peace and harmony on this or any other forum for that matter and disruption in any form should be dealt with seriously!

ClapClapClapClapClap Yes we have always maintained a decorum here in spite of having a consistent view regarding RBO. In spite of having a diverse amount of fan fare, that line, or  limit has never been crossed. Guess they need to learn that too...

3. Why...Please tell me why should a creative of a respectable show like RBO would for any reason post a topic or a poll such as the one titled Shaan or Khanak...who should not be in RBO if given a chance??

Am I seeing things???

We are not going to keep quiet and W&W.. There is no excuse for such silly polls. Did you go looking or searching forums, creating polls before you conceived this story... before you thought of making RBO? I guess not.. then why now do you find this need to do so... For God's sake we do believe that you are all professionals.. then why this juvenile display? 

Creative_1 ji

Please thoda creative bano,
aur apne grey cells ko glucose pilao,
Thoda FFs se inspiration lo
Bas kaam aasaan ho jayega!!!Smile

As usual your poetry is beautiful Simi.. I do hope they take notice... Vee can we please make this a sticky?

They will never cease to amaze me...ShockedOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-mesmerised-Tora-YasharanArshi-RB81

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Kya kahoon...

I am so Upset at this !!! totally disgusted at this person whoever he is !!!

Thanks Simi for making this post

It's high time that they know that ppl who are still with RBO are due to Shanak...others came and left but we are here...in a hope that our favourite lead pair will get a proper story and a track of their own where they Actually Perform and not just romance...

And here someone comes, claiming to be CV that whether you want one or the other of the two...

So Pathetic !!!!

Manita,

@blue: Superb point made!! To extrapolate your point further...

Our leads perform even when they simply have to romance!

That is the kind of potential KT-Yashu possess...ClapStarClapStar

And look at the irony of the situation...

This is what their unparalleled talent commands!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-Toravaish_123jparker-YasharanArshi-RB81

Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
totally agree with you guys I mean if you dont watch the show then dont comment please but if you send rubbish posts about this show then you really watch the show n its in your mind but you r jealous of it. And now we see that creative 1 has posted a stupid poll I mean we should post one saying that people we dont want to comment on RBO'S forum .n guys really if this continues then we really haveto escalate this problem to the produvtion house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

janudesh Groupbie
janudesh
janudesh

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I am with u all.this is ridiculous. How can they even think of making this stupid post.I think the person making such post. The person making such post and creating havoc Must be fired immediately.shanak is the reason we r watching this show.they should bring the previous writers.yash sir and swapnaji please look into this matter and try to avoid such faltu posts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrTora-Manita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index