Thank you Veena. Best Mod!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Torasimikrdestinylovepurvi08shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thnks veenz:)

shanak playing cupid now focusses on them n i hope this week marks d end of sasha psp trak as much as i enjoyed it but now i feel its time fr their closure too n v can have shanak ahaed minus riff raff:) cause its 5days now:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Torasimikrdestinylovepurvi08

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

Me, yes Me who had decided sometime ago to speak only through my FFs and not so khaas poems have been forced to open this topic to ask a vital question from all of us here!!??

1. Why do we or does anybody for that matter post certain topics which ask ridiculous and embarassing questions?

2. Yes, we are a democrative forum but that should not be taken lightly! All of us have a responsibility to maintain relative peace and harmony on this or any other forum for that matter and disruption in any form should be dealt with seriously!

3. Why...Please tell me why should a creative of a respectable show like RBO would for any reason post a topic or a poll such as the one titled Shaan or Khanak...who should not be in RBO if given a chance??

Am I seeing things???

Creative_1 ji

Please thoda creative bano,
aur apne grey cells ko glucose pilao,
Thoda FFs se inspiration lo
Bas kaam aasaan ho jayega!!!Smile

Superb post SimiHugThumbs Up...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 04 May 2011 at 9:44am

dishbhanTorapurvi08simikrshanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Simi,that's why its truly baffling!Come to think of it this person's posts were always patronizing.Now polls like this!!!!

Is this some kind of strange Conspiracy theory then against our forum???!!!

I'm now having strange ideas but nothing could be stranger than his/her post!!!!!

Simi let me tell you somethingSmile...Our forum has always been the target from many quarters...We fight harder and the strange topics keep comingLOL...

But luckily we all take it in our stride and it doesn't affect us for long...We are a practical forum and know how to deal with such mattersBig smile...

Tora-YasharanArshi-purvi08simikrshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
 during d rock on track v had toughest times n my mantra was just chill chill n i still use  it fr 2days...this being a rather small issue...let time pass by things will fall into place:)

Torasimikrpurvi08The_May_Rose

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Didi!!!...loved ur poem!...
nad abt tht certain post...dont noe how they thought this show can run widout Shanak ... given a chance!!

Torasimikrpurvi08shanakyasharan

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Veena thanks a lot for keeping this topic
we will keep this in mInd not to use harsh words
thanks once again

simikrpurvi08-Veena-shanakyasharan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys,

Every week there is something that triggers this outburst from me on RBO and yesterday's episode did it to me again!!!!!

So here goes ...

The dori scene was romantic and all ... good. But whats it with Khanak making him do such minuscule work and that too after shouting at him "yahan aayiye" ... she literally shouted ... I can understand a wife who is tu-tadak wali will say like this, but the humble lady that she is shown, she shouting at him for such kind of work is not done ya ... and no husband will be in romantic mood if wife shouts like this at them ... at least I can't be if someone shouts like this!

And apne Shaan baba ... kab tak ye insaan
"Vella" ghumega??? High time he did some concrete scene in the episode, he being shown as Khanak's puppy is so turning me off from this show ...

woh Rahul bhi kaam kar raha hain aur ye insaan har din bas uski biwi ke aage piche ghumta hua najar aata hain either bedroom mein, dinner table pe, ya phir hall mein.
ALl he does is this
  • Agreeing to everything that Khanak says
  • Be romantic with her
  • Or watches Khanak's tussle with Sasha or someone else
Agar husband aise hotey hain tho nahi chahiye mujhe husband!!!! (please dont take it literally Wink)

Ufff !!!!! serial ka lead ye kar raha hain tho serial ka kya hoga yaar?????? For once be a man yaar!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrpurvi08shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index