What the...!!???? Halla Bol!! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tora

Dear dishban
I agree but to be honest with you most of the people they love to see shanak in one frame me too
Shaan running after khanak because khanak is the one who supported Shaan to no end
And personally we all love budthal Shaan and matured khanak that's make them more adorable ya we all want him to go to work and do something but they cannot show him all day long in the office because viewers will definitely start ranting for shanak
Ya they need tohave a strong sf
Hank storyline
Shaans career will only for Shaan we want shanak not only Shaan or khanak any story should revolve round the shanak either it's baby track, business track, or shaan's career track
I love to see when Shaan do khanak jaap it shows how much Shaan loves khanak this is their love story if they show individual story of Shaan and khanak then it's not the shanak we all want each and every situation they deal together either it's big or small it's just my pov

And I agree with you totally ... we need ShaNak, but is it necessary to show him the weaker person always loosing to her?

I don't think so, the man showing his masculinity is not bad, its needed at times. Forget storyline, but at least not make his character a joru-ka-ghulam ... pls ... I beg of you ... pls ... pls ... pls

Storyline can also be around them both, her being supportive of his work, there can be better romantic scenes when he is shown busy and then that moment they get is like the best one!!! Show her waiting for him, how he makes up for it ... how she tries to be by his side wherever possible, show how she supports during stressful situations in business/music, her insecurity with fans taking his time, some genuine fights, which lead to their coming much closer ...

boss we need some variations here is all I am saying. No intentions of hurting anyone ... please don't get me wrong. I think the FFs are making me expect more from the serial as well... just want the character in serial be as strong as in some of the FFs, be it CASA, Tres Pro or Pride&Prejudice, Dostana, etc..

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
Dishban
Totally agree with youand hopefully after this track they will show storyline for shanak for which e
We all are craving for so hopefully they will do something good with this two talented actors so just we to wait and watch

dear dishban

Nothing to feel wrong about u expressing ur wish 

But shantanu his character is so sweet as Joru ka ghulam..nothing wrong in being one

I dont like that he changes his character of khanak jaap and suddenly leave eve rything and become a raymonds  man and all😭I want him to be around Khanak.

.I am sure many of us are alike that

I dont mean he should not have a f good career and all  

infact None of my friends  loved that  too  serious shaan during the MMs days

shaan can be serious angry and all but not for long with khanak That is what makes his character sooo lovable  

we all love only shaan who is innocent / and  who longs for khanaks love/attention 😊

It does not in no way make him less of man😊

It is an admirable character ..

so i would not want him to become more controlling and all that  A Big NOOO for that  24/7 manly shaan

I think they will take up his a career for srue

I would love any track or anything connected with RBO to revolve around ShaNak..  that is it.

.I personally dont like too much serious shanak

..Let thm be fun loving happy and grow together ..and I also wan Khanak dto ahve furehr education and excel in other fields atleast  

and I have seen in many places every one loves starone for showing two wonderful Joru ka ghulam sort of charactrs Maan and shaan. 

coming to FFs characterisation   they a re all very nice no doubt.

.But that wont go well with this  story now

..  those are all separate stories from the  beginning ..like that . for eg., ..in one  khanak is a dr., in another an architect/ and in one more an very educated person  ..

and that shantanu too is right from the beginning  diferent  so that cannot be expected in this cute story now  That is separate and really FF writers do a fabulous job 

This RBO also is managed very well ..when shanak are the centre of the story
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
awesome  topic Simi, they should take a hint from all the vms and fanfictions on this forum, we love Shanak, and cannot do without it, so putting up such a poll is a silly idea
Shriya
even I want Shaan to go to office and all but somehow even I like joru ka ghulam Shaan it makes him more adorable and lovable I like serious intense Shaan too but only for khanak his possessiveness, his jealousy
but when he ignores khanak at the time of rock on, sunny track somehow it doesn't fit his character
I like when he gives more importance to khanak as if there is no one in his life except khanak seriously I like to see that
ok guys!!!

I guess all of you like whats going on in the serial, so I will just shut myself up.

Enjoy!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish