Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
totally agree with you guys I mean if you dont watch the show then dont comment please but if you send rubbish posts about this show then you really watch the show n its in your mind but you r jealous of it. And now we see that creative 1 has posted a stupid poll I mean we should post one saying that people we dont want to comment on RBO'S forum .n guys really if this continues then we really haveto escalate this problem to the produvtion house
janudesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am with u all.this is ridiculous. How can they even think of making this stupid post.I think the person making such post. The person making such post and creating havoc Must be fired immediately.shanak is the reason we r watching this show.they should bring the previous writers.yash sir and swapnaji please look into this matter and try to avoid such faltu posts.
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what the hell is this?
creative_1 what is in his mind?

I came in the evening I am totally shocked to find fin that Creative_ 1 has included shaan and khanak  as characters we dont want to see in RBO if given a chance

What sort of question is this?

utter stupidity  and that too he has posted their names in the first two places 

creative_1 please please please don post such stupid polls here. in RBO and waste our time

..Ther is only one answert to your question even if u ask it for inffinity times   It is RAHUL and JENNY

and for the Infinite time I wish to say on all our behalf we watch this show Only for Shanak and no one else( shan and Khanak together)

Instead of wating your time and our time on such stupid opolls

Creative_1
Please concentrate on a good story track for the brilliant actors yashashri and karan..and please  dont post such utter foolish polls knowing very well what would be the response
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Manita-

Kya kahoon...

I am so Upset at this !!! totally disgusted at this person whoever he is !!!

Thanks Simi for making this post

It's high time that they know that ppl who are still with RBO are due to Shanak...others came and left but we are here...in a hope that our favourite lead pair will get a proper story and a track of their own where they Actually Perform and not just romance...

And here someone comes, claiming to be CV that whether you want one or the other of the two...

So Pathetic !!!!

Manitha,

You said everything!πŸ‘

really this is disgusting!

They are digging their own grave or sinking their own Titanic called SHANAK .😑
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think we can give up on a serious track cos even SO is discriminating by saying 'young viewers' in the TB article.If they didn't know by now that RBO attracted all age groups,then they really wouldn't get it.

And now ShaNak playing cupid for Sasha?Great!!!Once again whose odhani as doc said!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Simi
I am with you for this poll
Last time and ask whom do you want to see more on screen
and this it's out of limit
seriously they want fire Shaan or khanak I think so they have gone insane that's why they are coming here asking stupid q's
simi can we make this post sticky to clear our thougts for shanak to cvs can we request veena pls if we can
because this is really upsetting things that cvs comes to the forum ruin the peace
I am feeling so surprised somebody really voted for Shaan and khanak
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I think we can give up on a serious track cos even SO is discriminating by saying 'young viewers' in the TB article.If they didn't know by now that RBO attracted all age groups,then they really wouldn't get it.

And now ShaNak playing cupid for Sasha?Great!!!Once again whose odhani as doc said!

So true Smi, so true!!

And when on earth did Shaan ever think of Khanak as downmarket, as the TB article seems to suggest??!!! 😲😑

Shaan and Khanak have definitely had their share of issues, but it was entirely to do with their past...something as frivolous as this had never ever figured!!!

Yet again proving, how distant the current crop of CVs are to apne ShaNak!!!

Sad, but True!😭😭😭
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice post simi and Agree with you
i didnot like Creative _1 Poll and shocked to see it😲
Best hota agar creative_1 shaan ke career or shanak ke beech issue ko discuss kerte
ya story ko aur strong banane ke bare me poochte.!!!!!!

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks guys for coming together!!

Looks like kuch dal mein kaala hai!!

Do they think we are too passive here??? to simply swallow whatever zeher they feed us???

Lets scream as one!!!  Halla Bol!!

Hamein hamara RBO wapas de do!!!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

***DT note***

I am keeping this topic open as there needs a place where members can vent.

When doing so .. please respect the rules of the forum and be sensitive about what you are saying.

CVs do put in time to come to the forum and read and incorporate our ideas. Please be kind and donot be using strong words that would make a comment uncomfortable to digest.

I will be monitoring this topic. If the comments get overboard and if rules are broken. The topic will be closed and WL of the members that violated rules will be raised.

Thanks.

Veena.

RBO Dev Team.