Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

4th May SBS Written Update...

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL AWESOME GurTi Segment...

First they showed Maan Stopping the ladies tailor...He is trying to take measurements and Maan is stopping him...asking him to leave...BG song 'Yeh kya ho raha hai.."...
Reporter..."The ladies tailor is stuck in between Maan and geet...Geet is not leaving him nor Maan is allowing him to take measurement..."
Geet showing her hands to take the measurement but maan is not allowing...
Reporter..."Geet wanted to get stiched a new dress..and called a ladies tailor but this was not able to be digested by Maan...so he came in between and wanted to send the tailor away..."

Finally geet gave up and joined both the hands and asked tailor to leave...She started to yell at Maan...

Then the reporter asked...What punishment geet is going to give Maan...she is going to take measurement of Maan...

Drashti took tape and started to measure Gurmeet's neck..then he said like are to going to take measurement or kill me and Guru laughed...then she stood up and took the measurement of his neck 14...
after that she came to his biceps...she measured it and said 4...and both laughed...she measured his biceps for about three times...it was 37...
then she measured his ears 2...nose "attitude" and said 2 1/2...eyes 1 1/2...Gurmeet was laughing the whole time...then one more...
then she asked his legs...He said.."i wont give..."..she pulled his legs up and he started to laugh...Reporter...
"Geet with measuring tape in her hand came to masti mood...and then took measurement of his wig"
then she forgot to measure his wig...Then Guru took away the measuring tape and clapped "Thaliya",...she again came with measure tape...then she asked him to blow air on her face..Guru was keeping mike in this hand covered..."I wont let them hear it.." she was telling blow air...and then he did.. and her hair moved... then she blow air on his hair it didnt move...she said...she it didnt move at all...used to be straight stiff always...Guru Said..."khadoos hoon Main...Khadoos." Both laughed...

Then reported said...Geet before itself took measurements...then Guru asked her...did you...and then she said...yes...i called and took measurement...
then both said...First dev and then Maan...and Now masted ji...For that guru said...Like Crying...she destroyed the kandhan...in sad expressions...

-Done-

WOw ...Must say...i enjoyed it...Guru was laughing like his stomach is going to burst...GurTi was really close in this Segment...

https://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=522970

Shinus Update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1676151

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
wow...
One more cute seg...

Thnx bobby
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that segment was rockinggg 😳😳😳😳
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 OMG! they are such a adorable ...cant wait to watch ...thanxs for an update...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
awww  
thanks for the Updtae dear
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet06

wow...
One more cute seg...

Thnx bobby

yup...tooo cute segment...your welcome buddy...
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg...omg...omg...m dead aftr today's segment..it was mindddblowing
A Must Must Watch for Gurti fans 😉 😳
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

that segment was rockinggg 😳

yeah it was really a rocking Segment...ROCKING...A treat for All GurTi fans...😳😳😳
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear for the update Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail

your welcome dear...