Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Star One to woo Gujarat...

Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 4:47:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    Star One to woo Gujarat...

The new look Star One is expected to have 3 Gujarati dailies in addition to the Hindi fiction band...

After having made various successful experiments, Star Network will now try out a Gujarati band on Star One to test waters for a new channel they want to launch.

As we know, a complete revamp of Star One is being worked upon. The new look channel which is expected to take shape in a couple of months will no more have the youth oriented flavour. The shows to be launched on Star One will be family dramas and saas bahu sagas, mostly of the flavour of Colors and Zee TV.

In addition to the new Hindi shows to be launched, Star One will also have 3 Gujarati dailies running, which will be an experiment of sorts.If this works out, Star network plans to start a dedicated channel for Gujarati programming like Star Pravah and Star Jalsa.

A little birdie tells us, "To begin with, there will be three Gujarati dailies on Star One. Jamnadas Majethia's Hats Off Productions and Jay Productions are likely to produce a Gujarati show each on the channel".

When contacted,Jamnadas Majethia told us, "The show is in a very initial stage. I am leaving for a vacation and would be able to talk on it once I get back".

Jay Mehta of Jay Productions though was unavailable for comment.

It is believed that all the existing shows on Star One will wrap up before the new set of programming makes its way.

Let's see what lies in store for the already depleted Star One in terms of ratings..
EtherealRati thumbnail

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushisati

hey hi surbhi...

hey khushi...tune jenny ko kaha ki tu 20 saal ki hain ...😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
EtherealRati thumbnail
EtherealRati thumbnail
pata hain khushi...chahe main kitna hi try kar loo...this paradise can never be what it was...even the paradise have learn to be soona now...😭
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

hey khushi...tune jenny ko kaha ki tu 20 saal ki hain ...😲

really?????
i never told her that i m 20..
who told u??????????😲😲😲
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

pata hain khushi...chahe main kitna hi try kar loo...this paradise can never be what it was...even the paradise have learn to be soona now...😭

one day it will be the way it was...
inshallah
EtherealRati thumbnail

really?????
i never told her that i m 20..
who told u??????????😲😲😲

jenny ne bataya...when i said main tujhe di kyun bulao...tu to mujhse ek saal choti hain...she was like usne mujhe 20 kaha tha...warna jab main tujhe di nahi bulati...usse kyun bulao...🤣
EtherealRati thumbnail

one day it will be the way it was...
inshallah

i have loosed all my hopes about that...