Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

so where are you from mitali?

india n u>?
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

oh god jaan...itna negative nahi soachte...calm down my jaan...πŸ€—β€οΈ..i saw a morning dream...and kehte hain subhah ke sapne sach hote hain.,...moreover my two dreams have already come true...thus i believe yaar...and then my dream had many facts in it yaar...

i wasnt talking about this particular dream of dream of yours. i was talking about in general dreams. besides do you know why we dream? dreams are fragments of our thoughts, our desires, our extreme fears- the things we think about. so i dont believe in dreaming while i'm asleep.
that reminds me yaar- nobel peace price winner dr. muhammad yunus said, "dreams are not those you see in your sleep, dreams are those which dont let you sleep.
ok, lecture thoda jyada ho gaya nehi?πŸ˜†
Edited by roshneerakhali - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Mitali...

india n u>?

i'm from bangladesh.
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

guys arti are so much in love...dikhta hain...but its just they are different ...itni easily hamein nahi batayenge...

i agree..their interviews says it all..😳
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i wasnt talking about this particular dream of dream of yours. i was talking about in general dreams. besides do you know why we dream? dreams are fragments of our thoughts, our desires, our extreme fears- the things we think about. so i dont believe in dreaming while i'm asleep.
that reminds me yaar- nobel peace price winner dr. muhammad yunus said, "dreams are no those you see in your sleep, dreams are those which dont let you sleep.

by god rosh- our sweet si lecturer...πŸ˜†
i know all this already...but i believe in arti yaar...and sometimes dreams are not desires...we used to live in a kothi but than maintainence ki kaafi problems thi and area bhi utna acha nahi tha...one day i dreamt that we are in a building...on ground flower...some of hospital kind...gray color...and after 1.5 month...we got a flat...and here the colour is gray...jaisa dream mein tha...can u believe...kya relation tha mere drem se iska ...i had no idea even ...we just won a flat...thus i believe...

❀️
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

that reminds me yaar- nobel peace price winner dr. muhammad yunus said, "dreams are not those you see in your sleep, dreams are those which dont let you sleep.

rosh...my god..kya hua yaar..πŸ˜†

EtherealRati thumbnail

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail

by god rosh- our sweet si lecturer...πŸ˜†
i know all this already...but i believe in arti yaar...and sometimes dreams are not desires...we used to live in a kothi but than maintainence ki kaafi problems thi and area bhi utna acha nahi tha...one day i dreamt that we are in a building...on ground flower...some of hospital kind...gray color...and after 1.5 month...we got a flat...and here the colour is gray...jaisa dream mein tha...can u believe...kya relation tha mere drem se iska ...i had no idea even ...we just won a flat...thus i believe...

❀️

thats what i was talking about. dreams reflect our desire. you just said that the place you lived before wasnt convenient, so deep inside your heart, you wanted it to be changed, you wanted a flat. i know you wont agree to this. but thats how subconscious works. and thats why you saw the dream.
and it got true, cuz you were simply lucky.
EtherealRati thumbnail
When Death to either shall come -- I pray it be first to me.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur_eternal

rosh...my god..kya hua yaar..πŸ˜†

kuch nehi. bas bahaut din bad koi mile lecture de ne ke liye toh de diayπŸ˜†