Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
nahi roshneee...i dont have any hopes from mjht3...ad if there are...not at all with same cast...pata nahi kyun...i think mjhr is not gonna come back...i dont have any confirmation over thus...its just my opinion...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

yaar dekh ...arjun can be back anytime ...par jitni der hogi...utni chances arti ke...i want a perfect show for them...i can wait...bas 1 , 2 months more...they will be back yaar...

ayr mujhe bas rati wapas chahiye.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail

nahi roshneee...i dont have any hopes from mjht3...ad if there are...not at all with same cast...pata nahi kyun...i think mjhr is not gonna come back...i dont have any confirmation over thus...its just my opinion...

god!!!!!!!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

ayr mujhe bas rati wapas chahiye.

rosh i know...its rati...i just wish ...she choose jaldi jaldi...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail

rosh i know...its rati...i just wish ...she choose jaldi jaldi...

same here.
EtherealRati thumbnail
and guys u seriously want mjht back...i mean...mjht was so partial to mayur...they never got good dresses except some occasions ...and all the lame tracks were applied on them...they killed nupur...and what not...
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just want better show with ARTI thats it
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail

and guys u seriously want mjht back...i mean...mjht was so partial to mayur...they never got good dresses except some occasions ...and all the lame tracks were applied on them...they killed nupur...and what not...

i want it back only with mayur. and i dont agree. yes their dresses were bad but still those dresses set the trends afterwards. and i think all the tracks were related to mayur actually.
nerdndproud thumbnail
i don't know nything..nd i don't want...mujhe bas rati chahiye at soon as possible...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

Sur wat abt ARTI?

ArTi...high chances are there...i just know when one of my friend in mumbai got to meet rati...

she said...i am more than willing to work with arjun...but it depends on the kind of offers we get together...if we will do some show...it will be superhit one...because we need to beat mayur than...as we are more than famous by that name na,...we will not  do a show which offers less than mayur story...and it will be great working with him...it will be easy even...we are so comfortable  because we have worked 4 two years together...😊...