Originally posted by: divareena

🤗Spee thank you. How are you today

Misty- how are you 🤗🤗🤗

i'm fine...how r u sweety?

samata and mamata gn sweet maaneet dreams dearies
divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
short update from me

Loool maan wants geet to feed him in front of everyone. Hima  I agree with your prediction that maan will give geet food from under the table and she will do the same.

Aww geet is thinking of maan. Pammi looks so lovely in red. She is so nice that she gives geet a thali to decorate. So sad on what pammi said about how she will do doing her karva chauth after 7 years with tej.

Lool loved when maan came and hugged geet from the back and said that aache ghaar ki girls don't think about their driver and smile. Lool geet calling maan lafanga was so funny.

Aww love how geet is remembering that if she was at KH dadima would have given her a sargi. Himadi your prediction is so true that maan will get the sargi for geet.

Love how maan bought all the clothes for geet and lool geet was being so choosy just to tease maan. lool maan is not letting go of geets hand and kisses it. so sweet. Loool love how possessive maan is, he does not want anyone to take geets measurements.

I am sure maan will get the suit sewed on for geet. lool maan wants a thank you in return and even that in advance.

me dont even want to comment on devil and nandini love story😡
divareena thumbnail
spee - i am fine, i just realised that i need to win the lottery so i dont have to work.

So tired and i cant wait until the weekend.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

reena nice post - part of my prediction came true ... instead of maan aadi bought the sargi & maan bought the dress ... whihc i wrote in anokha pyar ...

i am tired girls ... i will leave now ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

spee - i am fine, i just realised that i need to win the lottery so i dont have to work.

So tired and i cant wait until the weekend.

aww dear🤗🤗🤗

take care go sleep early v will speak lots during weekends

and also lovely analysis dear
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hima gn sweet maaneet dreams dear...hope ur fingers r fine today🤗...
dewdropred thumbnail

@reena - i guess we all wish the same ... that we all could win lottery ...it would b great naa ...

par U know there is something called bad luck attached 2 lottery money ... when u win a lottery ...simultaneouly u start getting prob & the way U tasted richness ... so quick ...the same way U will b poor in  no time & i saw many cases ...

@mamta - yes dear ...i think some problem with IF ...

divareena thumbnail

Hima – lovely analysis and I also felt so sad for pammi. She is so lovely, how could tej do that to her. Maan understood pammis feelings more than Tej did. Regarding sarees, CVs could have provided better choices.

Lool you are right that they will use the saree and make it into a suit.

Mona – lovely analysis and me did not like nandini  and devil scene. The way maan showed geet the clothes was cute and loved how he kissed her hand.

Samata – lovely analysis and me liked the possessive maan too. I hope Tej realises his mistakes and ask pammi to forgive him. I did not like the saree colours. Why could CVs not provide lovely silk embroidered sarees.

Spee  - lovely analysis and agree that maan could not see his mishty in tears so he will get the sargi (as hima predicted). Agree after meeting geet, maan can do everything from being a tailor, a cook to a driver. I hope the CVs show pammi getting the respect and love she deserves from her husband and beeji

divareena thumbnail
Spee - me staying for some time as I miss talking to you all🤗🤗.

Himadi - how is your hand today. You are right that lottery money also brings bad luck. I laughed so loudly when i was reading devil scenes in anokha pyar. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
dewdropred thumbnail

reena -& spee finger fine ...back hurting ...me going now will talk 2 u all tomorrow ...

reena - i loved ur comments in anokha pyar dear ... devil deserves it ...