Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Gouri how are you, after such a long time. We missed you πŸ€—We're all enjoying the Maaneet magic onscreen and the Gurti magic offscreen, things seem to be looking up lately😊

Hi Dee... i miss coming online at night yaar... internet at home is giving lots of problems so i cant come online regularly... moreover now i dont watch the show regularly... kabhi kabhi dekhti hoon... u know guys na... with IPL on, i dont get to watch any TV... 😭😭😭

how r u??
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

aivi marking n coming to say hi to all of u... hope all r doing fine...

hey gauri...

hows life re... long time no see!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deniac

Hi Dee... i miss coming online at night yaar... internet at home is giving lots of problems so i cant come online regularly... moreover now i dont watch the show regularly... kabhi kabhi dekhti hoon... u know guys na... with IPL on, i dont get to watch any TV... 😭😭😭

how r u??

I'm sailing in the same boat as you Gouri, hardly get time to come online at night mainly because of the time difference and I don't have Star One anymore so have to wait to watch it OL and then it's too late to come OLπŸ˜•.

But things are looking up now and I'm quite enjoying the new track, we're also getting the old Maaneet and GHSP spark back.

Well IPL that's all that's on in our house too but then I love cricket πŸ˜‰ Do keep in touch we miss you πŸ€—
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi dee...meeting you after a very long time...btw how are you... 😊