Crazy Incredibles..Geet ki kwaish-karega kya Ballu

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.     Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.          
    For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core...           
    No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor.  If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.
    WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.
    We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread. - We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.         
    Quote each other limited to 3 quotes... If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS

******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

Edited by maneet1985 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
res
***CANT POST OUR BANNER PIC... AS THERE IS SOME ISSUE WITH IMAGESHACK IN MY OFFICE... THEY HAVE BLOCKED IT...****

i will try to upload it thru photobucket later😛

Edited by maneet1985 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

varsha - U me & TV ka WU by bobby

SBS ka WU ...

maan also keeping a condition with geet … saying if he breaks her fast in front of everyone … she has to feed him in front of everyone …. They both challenge each other for the KC vrath …

geet immersed in maan's thoughts & remembering all the romantic moments she spent with maan … (arey geet wo near kiss wale scene ko yaad karke ithna musku ra rahin thi … tho lip lock hone kyun nahin hone diya … bolo … LOL )

really felt sad for pammi … this tejji & beeji they are so biased. They treat their daughter & daughter-in-law with a difference … the rules they have for their SIL & son are also diff … when they want their SIL to treat their daughter with care … don't the same rules apply for the son …

looks like maan also felt bad for pammi … & also that geet was missing dadima & that she was wishing that she spent her first KC in KM ….

Maan bought the sargi .. kitne bekaar & badde se kapde le ke aa ga ya maan … I did not like a single saree bought by maan … kya bekaar sarees hain … sab ek se bad ek hain …

Again tailor jealousy scene … well this was fast … geet & maan ke nok jhok continues …

Ok was that a saree or a suit …. Coz I thought it was a saree … BTW they were talking abt I felt geet was talking abt the suit … ab saree ko phad ke suit silwa yenge kya … LOL …

No talks abt devini … waste track …

But girls the BG music which comes for devil is gud … but it did not suit devini …

Precap :-

I wanted 2 strangle nandi … for including devil in her feeding part ,….. if she really wanted the hubby's 2 feed the wifey's then she could keep her plan for tejji …

Well now extra work for maan … sabse jyada hosh tho maan & geet ke ud gaye thae is condition ko sun kar …
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i loved the way maaneet handshaked their  deal... their expression priceless...

my heart went out to pammi poor girl now msk overheard her plight i hope in the end maaneet do something for tej-pammi...

msk heard about the sergi and today in sbs we saw one glimse of adi so i am hoping he brings sergi from delhi.moi would loved that..

the tailor scene was well excuted..msk showing off the clothes he has got..though personally i didn't like the suit pieces but..the scene was quite enjoyable...

possessive msk is back and we love him for that does not want anybody touching his misthi...

loved the way...msk smelled geet's hand..he is becoming a despo...

now he has two jobs to bring sergi and to get a new suit for geet..

i really disliked devil-nandini scene...
please cvs don't copy paste maaneet scenes on other couple..

precap cvs better not show devil feedding geet and msk watching...
i am sure they will not dissapoint us
Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima lagta hai your prediction will come true that Maan will  bring Sargi for Geet...

Kapda choice karne ka idea achcha tha ...but actually I didn;t like the cloth...

Geet apna pati ko thoda hawk tau  de do ...

Maan chalenge to Geet that Geet ko sabke samne Maan ko khana khilana padega...dekhta hai Maaneet sabke samne dono ko kaise khana khilate hai...

The wrost part was DEvini part...I don't like Nandini's facial expressions .

Like Geet and Pammi part and Maan kaise baat sun raha tha ye vhi mujh achcha laga ...

Lucky ka Preeto ka kya chakkar hai...

Precap...Nandini said sab pati ko apne haatho se apne patni ko khana khilana padega...Maaneet and Devil are in tension...
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
guys me having head ache and have ot do packing ...so me oging with a note that Maaneet scenes rocked as usual... i dnt like any ohter sari Maan bot for Geet expect the orange r yellow one wic he showed b4 red sari...

so Maan is going to bring sargi to Geet r Dadi mite also come who knws CV's dimag...

y is nandini always stalking devil...doesnt she have any other work...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi darling crazies,

Lovely episode...

Title-MAANEET  ki pehli Karwachauth😍😊❤️

MAANEET ek dusare ko challenge kar rahe hai...Geet wants Maan to break her fast in front of everyone and Maan wants Geet to feed him in front of everyone...MAANEET will have unique and special karwachauth😍...

Geet lost in her Maan's sweet thougths beautiful moments they have spent together and Pammi teasing her hai so sweet so cute...Geet and Pammi r truly like sweet lovable and caring sahelis and sisters along with bhabhi-nanand😊...

When Geet is so sad that she will not get sargi frm Dadima, Maan cud not see his Misthi in tears...so now he will get sargi...Geet is really missing Dadima her home KM...wish to see MAANEET back home soon😊...

Maan wants his Geet to get dressed once again like his dulhan...ab Geet sajni sajeji apne Maan saajan ke liye😍

Maan knows his Mishti's favourite colour is red...so he has got red colour suit as well...

Maan ab phir se apni Geet ke liye banega tailor!!!...sach mein Geet ki wajah se Maan kabhi tailor toh kabhi driver toh kabhi cook toh kabhi watchman toh kabhi postman toh kabhi bodyguard sach mein Geet ki wajah se Maan is getting to know all his hidden talents...Maan shud be really thankful to his Geet his Sherni!!!😆😆😉

Ab tailor ki kaam ke liye Maan apni memsaab se advance maang raha hai par memsaab sirf kaam poora hone ke baad paise degi...Geet is enjoying every bit of this masti bechara Maan urf Driver Balwant Singh urf Tailor lol!!!

Sach mein Geet Drama Queen ke saath rehkar Maan bhi dramebaaz ban gaya hai!!!😆😆😆

i really felt bad for Pammi how can she be treated like this by Teji and his family...MAANEET will surely help Pammi...seeing concern and love in Geet's tears and care and worry on Maan's face hearing Pammi's painful words seems like MAANEET will surely help Pammi and make Teji Maasi and everyone realize their mistake and that they shud treat Pammi nicely bcuz Pammi is so sweet loving and caring so she deserves all the happiness and love from her husband and his family...Maasi's family wants their daughter Geet to be treated well in her sasural but treating their own bahu Pammi like this...Maasi's family does not even know how much MAANEET care and love each other and how both can do anything for each other but still they have made a false opinion about Maan without knowing the whole truth and here Maasi's family is treating Pammi like this...Maasi's family is so biased...

Nandini is right Dev(il) dus kaam bigadne ke baad ek sahi kaam kartha hai and Lucky thinks Dev(il) always spoils everything...

Mamaji busy with his jassosi lol

Dev(il)-Nandini...iss Dev(il) ki zindagi mein kitani ladkiyan aayegi aur jaayegi...yeh kitni baar kitni ladkiyon ki zindagi barbaad karega...

When Dev(il) slips from the table he shud have fallen on the ground...he deserves it...

Precap-

Nandini wants husbands to feed their wives...

It will be Maan feeding his Geet for sure...now waiting to see how Maan will feed his Mishti...and how Geet will feed her Maan in front of everyone...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Geet was sad to thinking about Dadima and her own huose mean Sashural . She think mujhe pahela KC pe Delhi hona chahiye tha ...I loved this Geet's self talk and today Geet Maan ke ebaare mai soch ke muchkorah tha ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - if nandini was in front of me I would have definitely strangled her gala ...

@mona - nice post dear ... & U know right now ... in K3G thy showed tht hrithik gives sargi 2 kajol on jaya's behalf ... par here that is not possible coz maan is very possessive ... taht's why ... i made maan bring sargi for geet ...

mona I 2 hated all the sarees ... cv's ache kapde bhi nahin dethe hain leads ko ...

@all - if u all are not here thne i will come after 11:30 ... will work on karwa chauth update ...it's almost done ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Tau Jagnu Mam Devil ka galti count kar raha tha ...and Lucky said kabooutar  gun raha tha ...