Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

U ME AUR TV- Celebs talking about their fone (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

thanks for sharing...may be she wantedly  forget her phone on the set ...so tat arhaan can return her  phone next day.Wink

Guyzzz just bz rumours r going around about arhaan and avantika dating each other,it's not necessary taht we link them in every posibble chance we get ..Even piyaassia returned her fone...so why to make news on arhaan keeping her fone ..??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020telstracarisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by lakshmipai

There was a segment in u me aur tv where pooja ,avantika were showing there cell fones and wallpapers.

pooja said she has a blackberry fone with her wallpaper from star calender photo shot.

Avantika showed her fone, which was of pink colour with her wallpaper in it. when she was showing her fone,Nainaji said ''Avantika has a habit to forget her fone of sets, last day she forget her fone and Arhaan kept her fone,and returned her next day''.

yeh nainaji bhi na ...kisi ki madad bhi nahi kar sakthi...kyun nahi rakha uske fone...???lazy girl...arhaan kisi ko bhi madad karenge...tumhara bhi...LOL

She didn't mention whether she was on d sets wih her or not,she just said that Arhaan kept her fone when she left and returned next day...

@Eden - ohh yaa, i forgot...nainaji also said that another day piyassia take care of avantika's fone...
 The phone is sooo useless jus lyk her dat its been left newhere n wid any1...LOLLOLLOL
well said yaar...Smile
I knw snighdhabd...kabhi kabhi dil ki baat zuban pe aa hi jaati hai...LOLLOLLOL
aur aana bhi chahiye...lolSmile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshna1020

thanks for sharing...may be she wantedly  forget her phone on the set ...so tat arhaan can return her  phone next day.Wink

Guyzzz just bz rumours r going around about arhaan and avantika dating each other,it's not necessary taht we link them in every posibble chance we get ..Even piyaassia returned her fone...so why to make news on arhaan keeping her fone ..??
aray wah parul well said yaar Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22

kyra22 Senior Member
kyra22
kyra22

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Purposely  she is keeping her phone  der ... so next day he can return ... Hi , what an idea ...!!!!!!!  Dis girl  ... I really hate her ... Sorry Pragati .. for spoiling ur thread ...

Elvira22

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyra22

Purposely  she is keeping her phone  der ... so next day he can return ... Hi , what an idea ...!!!!!!!  Dis girl  ... I really hate her ... Sorry Pragati .. for spoiling ur thread ...

Everyone is free to comment in ny theard,therez no need to say srry, but i doubt if pooja was playing avantika's character and avantika was playing pooja's character whud our reactions b d same...????? just bz rumours r going around about arhaan and avantika,ppl r unnessary accusing avantika...i dunno why everyone is saying that thy hate her...?? what she has done that everyone hates her...???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233carisma2

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Wowww...!Pooja has blackberry and Avantika has pink fone...I like pink colour in cel fone bt I want 2 know abt cell fone of Arhaan Babu...wowww...Babu...!u r sooo careful abt ur colleagues...I like ur caring Arhaan Babu...!:)bt Avantika...!u must b careful abt ur such a personal thing yar...!;)
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kyra22

Everyone is free to comment in ny theard,therez no need to say srry, but i doubt if pooja was playing avantika's character and avantika was playing pooja's character whud our reactions b d same...????? just bz rumours r going around about arhaan and avantika,ppl r unnessary accusing avantika...i dunno why everyone is saying that thy hate her...?? what she has done that everyone hates her...???
well saidSmile sis i totally agree wid u. i don;t understand why ppl hate avantika so much..

Arhaan-da-best

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Bhool ni ki  Bimaari  hai kya?... hope she reaches home safely !!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yogita12babithajcarisma2

Go to top