To whom Sid said "Kabab me Haddi?"

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, πŸ€—

Back after a long time here

How are u all? 😍

Just tell me one thing guys yesterday when Panchi and Sid were talking with each other and Pia interrupted them to whom Sid said "Kabab me haddi"? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Was Pia or Panchi? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I felt that he said for Panchi, what u guys think?
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khud ho to kabab mein handsome n Panchi ho to haddi!! HMPH!! thats so rude of u Siddy boy...Any ways, I havnt watchd the epi yet..but i think wen Birdie entered Sid said this...btw long time dear..must b busy wid exams!

Hey πŸ€—

After a long time...where were you?

Both are KMH...Panchi...she came without telling anyone to destroy Sid's plan along with Abhay gang...n Piya as who knows Sid may planned to make Panchi his dinner in the car.🀣

But Abhay is the real KMH...he ruined Sid's plan.🀣🀣

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

khud ho to kabab mein handsome n Panchi ho to haddi!! HMPH!! thats so rude of u Siddy boy...Any ways, I havnt watchd the epi yet..but i think wen Birdie entered Sid said this...btw long time dear..must b busy wid exams!

Yeah he was so mean actually his plan ended up being messy so out of frustration he said that.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No yaar i am not student any more i am doing job but i was busy somewhere.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Yeah he was so mean actually his plan ended up being messy so out of frustration he said that.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No yaar i am not student any more i am doing job but i was busy somewhere.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

so u doing job! dats gud...dont have to face boring teachers, classes n exams every time🀒 well now a days, I really loving the frustrated expression on Sid's face, wen his plans fail miserablyπŸ˜†n a more confident Abhay...but I think Sid ka dialogue hona chahiye tha "kabab mein Birdie" instead of HaddiπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dr.Zombie - 12 years ago
Good that u came back here again. 😊

I think it was for Panchi πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by rumi005

Hey πŸ€—

After a long time...where were you?

Both are KMH...Panchi...she came without telling anyone to destroy Sid's plan along with Abhay gang...n Piya as who knows Sid may planned to make Panchi his dinner in the car.🀣

But Abhay is the real KMH...he ruined Sid's plan.🀣🀣

Hi darling, i was a bit busy somewhere that's y i couldn't come here. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

really true they all three are kabab me haddi. 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

so u doing job! dats gud...dont have to face boring teachers, classes n exams every time🀒 well now a days, I really loving the frustrated expression on Sid's face, wen his plans fail miserablyπŸ˜†n a more confident Abhay...but I think Sid ka dialogue hona chahiye tha "kabab mein Birdie" instead of HaddiπŸ˜ƒ

True 🀣🀣🀣
Poor Sid whenever he plans something Abhay fails his plan and he frustrates even more.🀣🀣🀣
Yeah i am lucky i have passed my all exams and i am happy that soon i will be a Govt. job holder πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

arrey sid n panchi were romancing ,suddenly piya interupted so obviously who became kabab mein haddi ,piya right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...not panchi for sure. Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanvismile

arrey sid n panchi were romancing ,suddenly piya interupted so obviously who became kabab mein haddi ,piya right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...not panchi for sure.

exactly...simple logic...it was piya...but here everyone are confused...lols...