we never tawked :D ! 
im manal :D !! 

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

we never tawked :D ! 
im manal :D !! 

i'm jackie!😃
i'm at school right now so i'll have to leave in a few minutes...
FOund Heaven's Thread on 2nd page ! 😲

😆

Congratz for the new Thread ! 😃

and HIII

This hasn't moved a bit??? OMG! :o
This place is dead
no comments

Yashi i need ur help, i'm tryin to revise for science and i'm using my revison guide, but i can't revise from that, there's like tooo many things on one page. How do you revise? Like what technique?

Swancy, are you still here? If you are then well, I first go over my notes quickly, like maybe 2-3 mins to know what it is all about- like I look at subheadings and diagrams. Then I literally learn stuff by saying it out loud to myself, though not the exact wordings, I first understand it and then try to develop it in my own words. :p I keep saying it until it is ingrained in my head. But you don't have that much time, do you?

If you don't then I suggest you use past exam papers and try to answer questions, look at the type of qestions asked and maybe learn answers to those questions?

LOL, Sorry if I'm of no help! But I strongly suggest using past exam papers and look at the questions asked before, that'll give you an idea on what is important and what's not, and then learn the stuff that is important. For science, learn ALL your definitions well! . :p

Good luck, don't panic or stress out, won't help! :p
Good luck, You'll do really well! <3 🤗
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Riya how about we have Creation Gallery within this thread ? I have some ideas and everyone get a solution about how it will be settled.