India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Will LTL have Sad ending? (Page 3)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I really don't care any longer how it ends. the current track has just left even a bigger bitter taste for me personally and I just want it to end. I still think Digu and Naku will be paired together. they all forget about these minor details of him seeing Dutta's pic and then out of nowhere, we'll see a love story. Dead Right now they are just manipulating the audience to think Baji is the one to take over after Dutta. that is so not possible coz the Color's creative team is the ruler of Patilwadi. LOL Colors ke hote hui Baji and Dutta can not rule PW and I kept thinking Dutta was the ruler. LOL that is one hell of a twist in the story offscreen which has suddenly been revealed in LTL-2.LOL  LOL Anyway, they are out to murder every character that existed from LTL-1 and I just don't care what they end it with coz D-N are already living happily ever after. Blushing

Edited by -Ritz- - 04 May 2011 at 8:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Sweet24sub_rosaAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i got my happy ending in march. when DN were back together. and D had confronted all his demons and come a full circle in life and LTL ended that day :) as for laagi crap se lagan it can have a 'mindblowingly happy' ending or an abrupt ending the only person who will care is mr pranjal saxenaji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Sweet24sub_rosaivy_11

Go to top