Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Will LTL have Sad ending? (Page 2)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Well the answer to your question is No...! LTL didn't hav a sad ending...coz LTL ended on March 28,2011 with Tasha unification !!Embarrassed The show which telecasts now is LCL(laagi crap se lagan)

By our saying that LTL ended on 28th march doesn't mean anything, whether we like it or not, only the creators have the right to decide the end.(Ofcourse they didn't fulfill their responsiblity properly for whatever reason). If we could just assume that LTL ended on 28th March with Tasha reunion, then we wouldn't be discussing MR return and reacting strongly to any replacement effort or digu track. I can only say that CVs spoiled LTL badly, whatever the reason might have been. I can't consider that LTL ended on good note.

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by komal_w25

Well the answer to your question is No...! LTL didn't hav a sad ending...coz LTL ended on March 28,2011 with Tasha unification !!Embarrassed The show which telecasts now is LCL(laagi crap se lagan)

By our saying that LTL ended on 28th march doesn't mean anything, whether we like it or not, only the creators have the right to decide the end.(Ofcourse they didn't fulfill their responsiblity properly for whatever reason). If we could just assume that LTL ended on 28th March with Tasha reunion, then we wouldn't be discussing MR return and reacting strongly to any replacement effort or digu track. I can only say that CVs spoiled LTL badly, whatever the reason might have been. I can't consider that LTL ended on good note.

@ Bold:::: For me it means a Lot...
In first Place...i got hooked onto this show coz of Mishal Raheja...He was the star attraction which pulled me towards the show...and what kept me glued to show was an excellent concept and its treatment. Since January one can easily note things going haywired and the show wasn't receiving the same treatment as it used to . Even thats get ignored On 28 March Mishal left, so there was no reason for me to continue with the show. I guess many LTLians stopped watching it on that day itself.

Regarding MR return , we all remained hopeful about the fact MR would probably return and the current twist in the story was temporary. But looking at the situation from a more practical view and bringing ourselves to MR terms, would u or nyone else be ready to work again with The PH or creatives after that bad experience..? Atleast me won't..! MR made his choice of keeping himself away once he get done with the show, now its our turn to decide for ourselves..whether we would like to survive on false hopes.

Replacement and digu track:: It only comes in question when MR is in the show and if the show cud have maintained its par excellence standard.

CV spoiled LTL :: Bingo...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DhaaaldranuSweet24sub_rosarama_2010kabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I don't care what kind of ending it has at this point...as long as it ENDS for sureStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaElysia

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I don't care what kind of ending it has at this point...as long as it ENDS for sureStern Smile

I think it will definitely end after IPL. Nothing in the show. They have to just somehow end it.

ElysiaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

I think it will definitely end after IPL. Nothing in the show. They have to just somehow end it.

That's what I'm hoping for...it's the only logical conclusion to reach...but then there haven't been any logical decisions made about this show in the longest time...LOL

I hope this is the last month of torture and it ends after this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LTLFan

That's what I'm hoping for...it's the only logical conclusion to reach...but then there haven't been any logical decisions made about this show in the longest time...LOL

I hope this is the last month of torture and it ends after this.

News of every other show ending is out on TB...latest is KMH2. Fans of these shows dont even want these shows to end. But no such luck for LTL fans. LOL LTL continues in drag mode with superstar Digu at the helm.

sub_rosaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

News of every other show ending is out on TB...latest is KMH2. Fans of these shows dont even want these shows to end. But no such luck for LTL fans. LOL LTL continues in drag mode with superstar Digu at the helm.

LOL yeah I read the news about KMH2 ending...Imagine ek ANDHA KUAAN hai as Sumit very well saidLOLLOLLOL

How I wish we would get such lovely news about LTL as well...*sigh*LOL

sub_rosaTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

LOL yeah I read the news about KMH2 ending...Imagine ek ANDHA KUAAN hai as Sumit very well saidLOLLOLLOL

How I wish we would get such lovely news about LTL as well...*sigh*LOL

I remember few years back Kasam Se fans were thinking of starting a petition to end the show while the channel/PH simply were refusing to end it. Our situation is somewhat similar. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

Go to top