Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't care what kind of ending it has at this point...as long as it ENDS for sure😳
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I don't care what kind of ending it has at this point...as long as it ENDS for sure😳

I think it will definitely end after IPL. Nothing in the show. They have to just somehow end it.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LTLFan

I think it will definitely end after IPL. Nothing in the show. They have to just somehow end it.

That's what I'm hoping for...it's the only logical conclusion to reach...but then there haven't been any logical decisions made about this show in the longest time...πŸ˜†

I hope this is the last month of torture and it ends after this.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

That's what I'm hoping for...it's the only logical conclusion to reach...but then there haven't been any logical decisions made about this show in the longest time...πŸ˜†

I hope this is the last month of torture and it ends after this.

News of every other show ending is out on TB...latest is KMH2. Fans of these shows dont even want these shows to end. But no such luck for LTL fans. πŸ˜† LTL continues in drag mode with superstar Digu at the helm.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

News of every other show ending is out on TB...latest is KMH2. Fans of these shows dont even want these shows to end. But no such luck for LTL fans. πŸ˜† LTL continues in drag mode with superstar Digu at the helm.

LOL yeah I read the news about KMH2 ending...Imagine ek ANDHA KUAAN hai as Sumit very well saidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How I wish we would get such lovely news about LTL as well...*sigh*πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

LOL yeah I read the news about KMH2 ending...Imagine ek ANDHA KUAAN hai as Sumit very well saidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How I wish we would get such lovely news about LTL as well...*sigh*πŸ˜†

I remember few years back Kasam Se fans were thinking of starting a petition to end the show while the channel/PH simply were refusing to end it. Our situation is somewhat similar. πŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't care any longer how it ends. the current track has just left even a bigger bitter taste for me personally and I just want it to end. I still think Digu and Naku will be paired together. they all forget about these minor details of him seeing Dutta's pic and then out of nowhere, we'll see a love story. 🀒 Right now they are just manipulating the audience to think Baji is the one to take over after Dutta. that is so not possible coz the Color's creative team is the ruler of Patilwadi. πŸ˜† Colors ke hote hui Baji and Dutta can not rule PW and I kept thinking Dutta was the ruler. πŸ˜† that is one hell of a twist in the story offscreen which has suddenly been revealed in LTL-2.πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Anyway, they are out to murder every character that existed from LTL-1 and I just don't care what they end it with coz D-N are already living happily ever after. ☺️

Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i got my happy ending in march. when DN were back together. and D had confronted all his demons and come a full circle in life and LTL ended that day :) as for laagi crap se lagan it can have a 'mindblowingly happy' ending or an abrupt ending the only person who will care is mr pranjal saxenaji