India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Will LTL have Sad ending?

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I made a similar post during Post FR time regarding LTL end, when dutta was very rude and mean to Nakku- whether serials have sad ending as i thought Tasha may not unite at all and almost everyone convinced me that indian serials don't have sad ending, But i guess now LTL will have a sad ending, if MR doesn't return.

I don't think CVs will pair Nakku with Digu. May be they dropped the idea even if they had one earlier. That possibility has ended with digu seeing Tasha pic(I thought he would see the Pic after falling in love with her but now he has only softened towards her enough to believe that she must be innocent) and now i guess he understands the importance of "Saab" in her life.  

Digu will try to find dutta. Now he will try to reach kala. She may not be reachable as AG is in KKK4. Somehow he will find something about dutta. But he will get dutta only if the CVs get MR back. Otherwise they may end LTL after IPL with sad, sane or may even be insane Nakku returning to PN.

Dutta being taken away from nakku itself was a sad ending for us but now actually the serial itself may have a sad ending.  Anyway this will be better than pairing her with someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
they r just trying to gain the attention of us. 
well as i read diggu will try 2 find out dutta and i think diggu would dutta as dead. 
So he will kill NS for it. and become the new king of patilwadi. As they want 2 make him hero of the story. 
But i am nt even interested to watch that, how they just ruined the whole story to make entry for diggu
arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
No I don't think the ending would be like that but I think dutta cannot die because as long as nakusha is alive nothing can happen to dutta so dutta may be in coma situation for long time and after coming out from that he will go for nakusha . I hope tahsa will reunite with dutta . Let's hope hope it doesn't have bad ending but a good ending and Deegu will reunite Tasha and dutta so tasha getting her love back and she will be normal 
LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

No I don't think the ending would be like that but I think dutta cannot die because as long as nakusha is alive nothing can happen to dutta so dutta may be in coma situation for long time and after coming out from that he will go for nakusha . I hope tahsa will reunite with dutta . Let's hope hope it doesn't have bad ending but a good ending and Deegu will reunite Tasha and dutta so tasha getting her love back and she will be normal 

For that MR has to return and from the recent interview, it doesn't seem like he is returning to LTL.
komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Well the answer to your question is No...! LTL didn't hav a sad ending...coz LTL ended on March 28,2011 with Tasha unification !!Embarrassed The show which telecasts now is LCL(laagi crap se lagan)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xsmile.saraHamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Well the answer to your question is No...! LTL didn't hav a sad ending...coz LTL ended on March 28,2011 with Tasha unification !!Embarrassed The show which telecasts now is LCL(laagi crap se lagan)
i second u!!

very well said indeed..!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyo2Prinsesse.Suvi

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
The Channel has changed the story of LTL. It is no longer the love-story of a maid and a gangster with heart of gold. That story has already ended with their union. It has no bearing whatsoever on the new story.The latter is about the relationship between an insane woman and her husband's murderer. Nobody knows how this story will end...not even the makers. Everything depends on the TRPs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by komal_w25

i second u!!

very well said indeed..!Clap

yes dear

Go to top