Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Will LTL have Sad ending?

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I made a similar post during Post FR time regarding LTL end, when dutta was very rude and mean to Nakku- whether serials have sad ending as i thought Tasha may not unite at all and almost everyone convinced me that indian serials don't have sad ending, But i guess now LTL will have a sad ending, if MR doesn't return.

I don't think CVs will pair Nakku with Digu. May be they dropped the idea even if they had one earlier. That possibility has ended with digu seeing Tasha pic(I thought he would see the Pic after falling in love with her but now he has only softened towards her enough to believe that she must be innocent) and now i guess he understands the importance of "Saab" in her life.  

Digu will try to find dutta. Now he will try to reach kala. She may not be reachable as AG is in KKK4. Somehow he will find something about dutta. But he will get dutta only if the CVs get MR back. Otherwise they may end LTL after IPL with sad, sane or may even be insane Nakku returning to PN.

Dutta being taken away from nakku itself was a sad ending for us but now actually the serial itself may have a sad ending.  Anyway this will be better than pairing her with someone else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they r just trying to gain the attention of us. 
well as i read diggu will try 2 find out dutta and i think diggu would dutta as dead. 
So he will kill NS for it. and become the new king of patilwadi. As they want 2 make him hero of the story. 
But i am nt even interested to watch that, how they just ruined the whole story to make entry for diggu
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No I don't think the ending would be like that but I think dutta cannot die because as long as nakusha is alive nothing can happen to dutta so dutta may be in coma situation for long time and after coming out from that he will go for nakusha . I hope tahsa will reunite with dutta . Let's hope hope it doesn't have bad ending but a good ending and Deegu will reunite Tasha and dutta so tasha getting her love back and she will be normal 
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arcghan

No I don't think the ending would be like that but I think dutta cannot die because as long as nakusha is alive nothing can happen to dutta so dutta may be in coma situation for long time and after coming out from that he will go for nakusha . I hope tahsa will reunite with dutta . Let's hope hope it doesn't have bad ending but a good ending and Deegu will reunite Tasha and dutta so tasha getting her love back and she will be normal 

For that MR has to return and from the recent interview, it doesn't seem like he is returning to LTL.
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well the answer to your question is No...! LTL didn't hav a sad ending...coz LTL ended on March 28,2011 with Tasha unification !!😳 The show which telecasts now is LCL(laagi crap se lagan)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: komal_w25

Well the answer to your question is No...! LTL didn't hav a sad ending...coz LTL ended on March 28,2011 with Tasha unification !!😳 The show which telecasts now is LCL(laagi crap se lagan)

i second u!!

very well said indeed..!👏
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The Channel has changed the story of LTL. It is no longer the love-story of a maid and a gangster with heart of gold. That story has already ended with their union. It has no bearing whatsoever on the new story.The latter is about the relationship between an insane woman and her husband's murderer. Nobody knows how this story will end...not even the makers. Everything depends on the TRPs.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

i second u!!

very well said indeed..!👏

yes dear
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: komal_w25

By our saying that LTL ended on 28th march doesn't mean anything, whether we like it or not, only the creators have the right to decide the end.(Ofcourse they didn't fulfill their responsiblity properly for whatever reason). If we could just assume that LTL ended on 28th March with Tasha reunion, then we wouldn't be discussing MR return and reacting strongly to any replacement effort or digu track. I can only say that CVs spoiled LTL badly, whatever the reason might have been. I can't consider that LTL ended on good note.

komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subhas123

By our saying that LTL ended on 28th march doesn't mean anything, whether we like it or not, only the creators have the right to decide the end.(Ofcourse they didn't fulfill their responsiblity properly for whatever reason). If we could just assume that LTL ended on 28th March with Tasha reunion, then we wouldn't be discussing MR return and reacting strongly to any replacement effort or digu track. I can only say that CVs spoiled LTL badly, whatever the reason might have been. I can't consider that LTL ended on good note.

@ Bold:::: For me it means a Lot...
In first Place...i got hooked onto this show coz of Mishal Raheja...He was the star attraction which pulled me towards the show...and what kept me glued to show was an excellent concept and its treatment. Since January one can easily note things going haywired and the show wasn't receiving the same treatment as it used to . Even thats get ignored On 28 March Mishal left, so there was no reason for me to continue with the show. I guess many LTLians stopped watching it on that day itself.

Regarding MR return , we all remained hopeful about the fact MR would probably return and the current twist in the story was temporary. But looking at the situation from a more practical view and bringing ourselves to MR terms, would u or nyone else be ready to work again with The PH or creatives after that bad experience..? Atleast me won't..! MR made his choice of keeping himself away once he get done with the show, now its our turn to decide for ourselves..whether we would like to survive on false hopes.

Replacement and digu track:: It only comes in question when MR is in the show and if the show cud have maintained its par excellence standard.

CV spoiled LTL :: Bingo...😉