Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm wondering whether Kesar ever knew about Dushyant's feelings towards Gulaal. In the Deervatyu episode, she had mentioned Dushyant's inappropriate confession but I don't know if Kesar had understood what was happening.

Promo sounds exciting! Thank you!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear for posting It..

Looks like the episode gonna be boring🥱
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah like Reemz said Gulaal told everyone that Dushyant made passes at her and his feelings for her but i dont think Kesar understood it then

And what haunts him is what Durgesh said to Gulaal and D, what is the relationship between them that she can stand side by side with her husband's killer etc

Its a shame villagers are talking now, coz back then they accepted it and so on

Also Kesar has never been able to handle anyone saying anything about Gulaal and so on
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing promo
waiting for maha episode
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like the village ladies want Kesar to themselves and are jealous of Gulaal 😆 
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@hp18 ur funny lol..i hope the episode is not boring..i want kesar know truth behind gulaal forgiving D..
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awww man 
Sounds like its gonna be a bit tensed.. aww i swear things were just getting good with Kesar and Gulaal and now I have a feeling Kesar will start hating her again and it's not even her fault :O aww i feel so sorry for her..
any links for the promo?
whats gonna happen now? I'm so confused! lol xx
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the Promo details 😊 looking forward for the maha episode ..
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

Awww man 
Sounds like its gonna be a bit tensed.. aww i swear things were just getting good with Kesar and Gulaal and now I have a feeling Kesar will start hating her again and it's not even her fault :O aww i feel so sorry for her..
any links for the promo?
whats gonna happen now? I'm so confused! lol xx

Ever heard of the saying good things dont last long, but you know things can never be normal between Gulaal and Kesar till Vasant's murder is hanging over Kesar's head. Right now he has come to some sort of an understanding with her. But Dushyant's remark is going to upset the balance again for sure. So enjoy Kesar Gulaal to gether till the mahaepisode LOL😆
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPWezH08vh4
heres the link credit goes to the uploader, i was watching the episode and i saw it so i thought might as well share it with u guys, so ya all the credit goes to the uploader!!!