Uttaran
Uttaran

Iccha-Tappu Friendship (Page 2)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

This post only show how naive viewers r and cvs know it and cashing LOL LOL LOL One sweet word from Tapu for Veer and viewers start singing song of her great love for Veer. One very small things happened tht Tapu helped Ichchha from falling and she became perfect example of friendship, forgetting all her evil motive to harm Ichchha. LOL LOL LOL this SO CALLED TAPU VEER SINGH BUNDELA hs ever know something to give in return in any relation? Either it friendship or love or family? She just expect and demand or snatch. Angry and pls don't defame friendship words by attaching it with Tapu.

So true. I have also written in my post Tapasya must confess all her sins and love Iccha truly then only her so called friendship will seem somewhat trueConfusedConfused but whether she will be aptly punished is yet to be seenAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

It is an insult to Friendship to say Tapasya is a friend to Ichcha.. 

Only Ichcha is emotionally attached to Tapasya for various reasons like her gratitude to her for bringing her to Jogi's house and introducing her to a decent life and her love and gratitude for Jogi, who was like a father to her..

Tapasya is not in the least bit attached to Ichcha emotionally and in childhood she liked her as a toy to play with and dominate like some one below her social level.. The moment she thought that Ichcha scored over her in everyone's eyes and won their hearts by her gentle and loving nature, she got jealous of her and tried to leave her in the jungle.. She does not love her or depend upon her, but knows very well that she can demand her services and make her do what she wants by manipulation and emotional blackmail and thinks of her only as a servant for seeing to all her needs and comforts, like a personal maid-in-waiting to a princess..

The love and affection and sacrifice is one sided and only from Ichcha.. Tapasya does not know the meaning of the word friendship and knows only how to twist Ichcha around her little finger..

Edited by hermoinee - 04 May 2011 at 8:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalisourojtiny15

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

This post only show how naive viewers r and cvs know it and cashing LOL LOL LOL One sweet word from Tapu for Veer and viewers start singing song of her great love for Veer. One very small things happened tht Tapu helped Ichchha from falling and she became perfect example of friendship, forgetting all her evil motive to harm Ichchha. LOL LOL LOL this SO CALLED TAPU VEER SINGH BUNDELA hs ever know something to give in return in any relation? Either it friendship or love or family? She just expect and demand or snatch. Angry and pls don't defame friendship words by attaching it with Tapu.

</div>bingo ankit , how true, i think ppl r very attached to old uttaran before leap, tappu iccha friendship was highlight that time, so they wont mind if it happens now,
<div>
friendship and tappu , dont make me laugh , she has destroyed iccha so much and still ppl want iccha tappu friendshipSleepy

Without Tapu exposure either by others or herself and thn leaving veecha alone and handover herself to law, no friendship, no improvement is accepted, otherwise it will spread very wrong message tht do all sort of crime and thn shed few drop if tears and become mahan. LOL LOL without any consequences. How easy Angry

I'm not saying Tappu is an example of friendship but i'm saying she should become one. When CVs can twist the characters to negative things, why shouldn't they turn her positive? Ichha is her friend but tappu is not really a friend, now she should become one.

Yes she should be punished for all her sins and i think she has commited all the sins a human being can commit except suicide. She should accept her sins and leave Veecha alone. This punishment could be that Tappu dies saving Veecha from something, ofcourse only after her sins are exposed infront of all.

Everyone wants good winning over evil. This will not be done if Tappu dies without a change of heart. If she turns positive, that is a bigger good winning over evil than just tappu dying.  Salvaging the friendship doesn't mean tappu going unpunished. Tappu should be punished, i don't have any confusion on that. that's why i mentioned "a good ending, which may not be a happy ending for all".
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

bingo ankit , how true, i think ppl r very attached to old uttaran before leap, tappu iccha friendship was highlight that time, so they wont mind if it happens now,
friendship and tappu , dont make me laugh , she has destroyed iccha so much and still ppl want iccha tappu friendshipSleepy

@ Bold.. Now they have ruined that friendship to such an extent that the damages done are irreversible and lost lives cannot be claimed back and Taps has gone beyond redemption.. It is too late to revive it and show them as friends again.. Even if Ichcha is ready to forgive, Providence will not forgive her and she has to pay for all her misdeeds according to her Karmic cycle..

Edited by hermoinee - 04 May 2011 at 6:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojintruderfasttiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

bingo ankit , how true, i think ppl r very attached to old uttaran before leap, tappu iccha friendship was highlight that time, so they wont mind if it happens now,

Do people want it or is this the idea of the CV's and whoever else...most viewers I think want this saga to be over in the most acceptable way...but not in a way which is hard to believe.ConfusedConfusedConfused
ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
tapu was originally gud... its jogi's fault tht he adopted iccha as a daughter    tapu hated to shre d love of her parents   ...look wat tapu has been made by destiny
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgstar

tapu was originally gud... its jogi's fault tht he adopted iccha as a daughter    tapu hated to shre d love of her parents   ...look wat tapu has been made by destiny
everybody is good originally, only destiny and circumstances make thm criminal or terrorist. every criminal hs his own history. we cant blame to destiny for our evilness. each and every person r responsible for his own act. only a looser blame other for his failureLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top