Iccha-Tappu Friendship

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Though Tappu does everything to hurt Iccha, I think Tappu is still emotionally connected to Iccha. Their friendship has not really broken. Yesterday's scene only reaffirms my belief. I remember one scene, when even after faking pregnancy and entering Bundela House, one day Tappu was very freightened of something(can't remember what), she ran towards Veecha room. But she called out only for Iccha and not veer. Ofcourse Veer opened the door and Tappu started her Nautanki again. She believes Iccha and doesn't doubt her friendship, but she tries to use it to her advantage.

May be Iccha is the only real friend of Tappu, but she also hates or may be jealous of Iccha(for dividing the love of her parents). This jealousy factor clouds her mind always and the Friendship somewhere takes the backseat.

After yesterdays incident also, Tappu may remain the same selfish Tappu and do nasty things, but somewhere she knows that Iccha is her friend.

I hope CVs don't spoil atleast this one and don't do further character assasination of Tappu, Also hope they give a good ending that salvages their friendship, even if it is not a happy ending for all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Though Tappu does everything to hurt Iccha, I think Tappu is still emotionally connected to Iccha. Their friendship has not really broken. Yesterday's scene only reaffirms my belief. I remember one scene, when even after faking pregnancy and entering Bundela House, one day Tappu was very freightened of something(can't remember what), she ran towards Veecha room. But she called out only for Iccha and not veer. Ofcourse Veer opened the door and Tappu started her Nautanki again. She believes Iccha and doesn't doubt her friendship, but she tries to use it to her advantage.

May be Iccha is the only real friend of Tappu, but she also hates or may be jealous of Iccha(for dividing the love of her parents). This jealousy factor clouds her mind always and the Friendship somewhere takes the backseat.

After yesterdays incident also, Tappu may remain the same selfish Tappu and do nasty things, but somewhere she knows that Iccha is her friend.

I hope CVs don't spoil atleast this one and don't do further character assasination of Tappu, Also hope they give a good ending that salvages their friendship, even if it is not a happy ending for all.

I would love to see a good ending that salvages their friendship...it was a nice exchange between them when the epsiode ended...Taps in her heart of heart depends on Ichcha and knows Ichcha is a true friend to her...or if cvs is crazy they may end up having Taps she saved Ichcha coz Ichcha saved her, anyhing stupid from cvs is possible
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Tapasya is definitely connected with Ichcha in the sense that she knows what sort of person Ichcha is...honest, loyal (blindly loyal if I can elaborate), loving and respectful...but the friendship is totally one-sided. Tapasya has done everything (whether her character had reason or not) to betray, hurt, lie, try to kill Ichcha...and I don't call that friendship. But in a way you are  right...Tapasya also knows that she can depend on Ichcha at all times...because Ichcha just cannot bring herself to refuse Tapasya anything despite knowing now that Tapasya only thinks of herself.

She is not just jealous of Ichcha it is my opinion that her character wants whatever Ichcha wants...Tapasya can blame the whole world and her parents along with it for whatever she is or has happened but if she were a truly secure and happy person then she would have had the best of both worlds...a great friend and loving parents. But then again there would have been no storyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I don't know what the CV's have planned for Tapasya's character but there is really nothing more to ruin in her character...the CV's have seen to that very effectively.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Of course Tapu knows very well that Ichcha hasn't done anything evern in her life to cause harm to her (Tapu). And I don't think Tapu ever doubted Ichcha will conspire against her, remember the lecture Tapu gave to Vansh abt Ichcha which made him feel guilty to d extend of shooting himself  πŸ€”

Tapu's problem is she is inherently jealous in nature specially wrt Ichcha.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its true at the back of her mind Tapasya knows Iccha will be always there for her. Even in her last dream when Veer was throwing her out she was pleading Iccha to make Veer understand.
The moment she realises that Iccha's friendship is a blessing and not a curse she will be the most happy and content  person but before that she has to regret and confess all her sins and accept Iccha from her heart. Tapasya shud definitely give their friendship a second chance😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This post only show how naive viewers r and cvs know it and cashing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† One sweet word from Tapu for Veer and viewers start singing song of her great love for Veer. One very small things happened tht Tapu helped Ichchha from falling and she became perfect example of friendship, forgetting all her evil motive to harm Ichchha. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this SO CALLED TAPU VEER SINGH BUNDELA hs ever know something to give in return in any relation? Either it friendship or love or family? She just expect and demand or snatch. 😑 and pls don't defame friendship words by attaching it with Tapu.Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

This post only show how naive viewers r and cvs know it and cashing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† One sweet word from Tapu for Veer and viewers start singing song of her great love for Veer. One very small things happened tht Tapu helped Ichchha from falling and she became perfect example of friendship, forgetting all her evil motive to harm Ichchha. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this SO CALLED TAPU VEER SINGH BUNDELA hs ever know something to give in return in any relation? Either it friendship or love or family? She just expect and demand or snatch. 😑 and pls don't defame friendship words by attaching it with Tapu.

bingo ankit , how true, i think ppl r very attached to old uttaran before leap, tappu iccha friendship was highlight that time, so they wont mind if it happens now,
friendship and tappu , dont make me laugh , she has destroyed iccha so much and still ppl want iccha tappu friendshipπŸ₯±
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

</div>bingo ankit , how true, i think ppl r very attached to old uttaran before leap, tappu iccha friendship was highlight that time, so they wont mind if it happens now,
<div>
friendship and tappu , dont make me laugh , she has destroyed iccha so much and still ppl want iccha tappu friendshipπŸ₯±

Without Tapu exposure either by others or herself and thn leaving veecha alone and handover herself to law, no friendship, no improvement is accepted, otherwise it will spread very wrong message tht do all sort of crime and thn shed few drop if tears and become mahan. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† without any consequences. How easy 😑
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

This post only show how naive viewers r and cvs know it and cashing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† One sweet word from Tapu for Veer and viewers start singing song of her great love for Veer. One very small things happened tht Tapu helped Ichchha from falling and she became perfect example of friendship, forgetting all her evil motive to harm Ichchha. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this SO CALLED TAPU VEER SINGH BUNDELA hs ever know something to give in return in any relation? Either it friendship or love or family? She just expect and demand or snatch. 😑 and pls don't defame friendship words by attaching it with Tapu.

So true. I have also written in my post Tapasya must confess all her sins and love Iccha truly then only her so called friendship will seem somewhat trueπŸ˜•πŸ˜• but whether she will be aptly punished is yet to be seen😑😑
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is an insult to Friendship to say Tapasya is a friend to Ichcha.. 

Only Ichcha is emotionally attached to Tapasya for various reasons like her gratitude to her for bringing her to Jogi's house and introducing her to a decent life and her love and gratitude for Jogi, who was like a father to her..

Tapasya is not in the least bit attached to Ichcha emotionally and in childhood she liked her as a toy to play with and dominate like some one below her social level.. The moment she thought that Ichcha scored over her in everyone's eyes and won their hearts by her gentle and loving nature, she got jealous of her and tried to leave her in the jungle.. She does not love her or depend upon her, but knows very well that she can demand her services and make her do what she wants by manipulation and emotional blackmail and thinks of her only as a servant for seeing to all her needs and comforts, like a personal maid-in-waiting to a princess..

The love and affection and sacrifice is one sided and only from Ichcha.. Tapasya does not know the meaning of the word friendship and knows only how to twist Ichcha around her little finger..
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago