roopareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice intro

good part
please continue
febinyusuff thumbnail
Second part  is ready. I am really scared as I am not sure if it's upto your expectation. I am sorry for not including any Maneet moments. But I promise you from next update you will get to see Maneet moments. This update focuses on Maan - dev, Maan - Sam, Geet - Dev relations.             

~~Chapter 2~~

"Hi, this is Dev Kapoor. I'm sorry I cannot take your call right now. Please leave a detailed message at the tone along with your name and telephone number. I 'll return your call as soon as I return. Thank you."

"Arghh.. Voice Mail".. Maan sighed and cut the call and his thoughts flew back to those golden days of his college when they received a voice mail. A voice mail which led them to Geet.

2004 New York

It was their last day of exams. Sam as usual was waiting for Dev and Maan. Dev and Maan came out discussing their paper.

"Yippe !!!!!" Sam yelled and hugged Dev from back.

"Oh Sam..wait .. ek min. Lemme switch on my phone yaar" Dev said taking his phone from pocket.

"Click"!!

Sam and Dev turned around hearing a sound of Cam click.

"yaar, tujhe mila, kya"
, Dev asked Maan snatching the CAM from his hand.
"kitne sexy lag rahi hai yaar". Maan sat there  grinning.

"Would you guys please stop this", Sam asked in an irritated tone. "You guys don't have mom and sis at home, disgusting. She is our classmate" Sam said deleting the pic from the digicam.

Both Maan and Dev rolled their eyes and yelled at Sam. "tumhari problem kya hai.. you yourself don't have a boy friend and you are denying it for us too"

Sam stopped in midway and turned around. " Wait..You guys need a boy friend ???.    you guys that "type".. I mean are  you guys  "GAY"" ??
"SAAAMMM" that was it. "Sam ki bachchi.. teri tho mein" Dev ran behind Sam while Maan sat down and got busy with this photography 😉.

"yaar, Dev, you have got a voicemail" Maan said calling them back.
"Speaker pe play karo yaar" Dev came up running. He sat near Maan drinking water.

"Dev Puttar" ...

a serious, commanding voice came from the speaker. All of a sudden, Dev choked on water and got up.

"Ji Darji"

Sam and Maan rolled their eyes and started laughing.

"Dev, kya hua. Tu itna khabra kyun ho."
Maan asked Dev while continuing his laughter.
"Maan, Sam , yeh mera Darji hai. I mean my grandpa" said still in standing position with atmost respect.
"Tera grandpa.. ya koi "ADOLF HITLER. Why are you shaking?"

" Agle flight pakkadkar Hoshiyarpur aana. Tera shadi tair hua hai"

Now it was the turn of other two persons to jump from the seats. "K-KYAAA!!!!!!!!!!" 3 pair of shocked  eyes screamed in unison.

Beep-Beep-Beep

2011 Mumbai

Beep-Beep-Beep.

"Maan Singh Khurana" Maan said answering the call.
"Uffo Maan, mujhe pata hai, yeh tera number hai, kyun hamesha aise answer karte ho?".
"What's up Sam"?
"Dekho Maan, Dev Mumbai aaya hai. Ek din ke liye. Woh humein milna chahta hai. Will you be able to make it tonight. Taj mein at 8:00 pm".
" Teekh Hai Sam".
"Ok, will meet you there. Bye". Sam cut the call.
"Maan kitna badal gaya hai. He has become more serious and professional."
Sam told Dev cutting the call.
"When are you guys planning to get married and settle down" Dev asked sipping his drink.
"Dev, tum bhi na.. "
Dev "Kya, I thought you guys are in a relationship. Waise bhi tujhe pata hai na, after our college, I lost touch with you guys. I saw maan couple of times but mostly on some business conference"
Sam "Dev, We are not in a relationship. We are living togather. But we don't have any strong feelings for each other to make us committed. And you know very well that yeh shaadi waadi, it's not my cup of tea. To be frank with you, there is only physical needs and desire between us nothing emotional".
Dev " Tujhe tho main jantha hoon, lekin Maan. Woh aisa nahi tha"
Sam " Yeah..  he was a charmer while we were at college and you remember about  his  passion for "photography" ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ but he is like this since I met him again 3 years ago".

"Hello Dev".

"Maaan, my freind. Come, join us"
. Dev said hugging Maan.
They talked about their personal and professional lives; discussed about their new projects.
Sam was happy to see a glimpse of old Maan in "Maan Singh Khurana". She spoke about their college days. Thats when Sam asked Dev.
"Dev, tum Geet ke baare mein kuch nahi poocha"
Dev "Kya poochna hai uske baare mein. Everything will be same. She is like a black n white film yaar.. same routine each day. will get up at  6:00', have coffee reading the newspaper, will prepare breakfast, clean the home, go to office, back home at 6:00, have coffee, dinner and to bed at 10:00"

Sam " No Dev, it's not the same. Something has happened. Yesterday she reached home late, around 11:00 clock. And you should have seen her. She was completely drenched in water, her eyes were blood shot and swollen and she was looking lost. We were about to go in search of her."

" I think I know the reason. It was our WEDDING ANNIVERSARY yesterday"
. Dev sighed.

Sam  "Are you regretting, Dev. Do you think, you made a mistake by this divorce". Sam's voice was having concern for her friend.

" No Sam, never. We have different wave lengths. We are from different back ground and my view on marriage is completely different. I don't need a wife only to cook, clean the house etc. I want someone who can be really a part of my fame, my business world not the type who  will live inside a shell.  I am a multi-millionare businessman and have contacts all over the world.  My wife should try to understand me and the importance of social networking.  I don't want a wife who will "Slap" my client when he tries to welcome her with a hug.  You don't know how much hype media created on that issue".

Maan unknowingly clenched his fists remembering the Newspaper headlines.

Sam " Dev, but it seems that she has not yet moved on".
" Then it's her problem Sam. I gave her all that she wanted, all she asked for. It was mutual agreement. There wasn't any future in our relationship".
"Excuse me Dev, I will be back in a min" Sam got up answering her phone.

By now Dev was high on his drink. Taking a sip of his white Rum, Dev told Maan.                     
              "Maan, even she was not great in bed".
              "Shut up Dev, she was your wife", Maan laughed trying to mask his anger. But in that dim light Dev failed to see Maan's fuming eyes.
               "yes, she WAS not IS", Dev chuckled.
" Dev, I think you should go back to your room". Maan really didn't want to continue the conversation.
" yeah Dev. You should stop now. I will drop you at your hotel" Sam said finishing her call.
Maan bid good night to his friends and headed out. He had a faint smile on his lips. Atleast now he knows "What Happened to her yesterday".

Precap :-  

"Woh tho sirf ek Kiss maang raha hai. Dedo Geet. Kuch nahi hoga" Sam chuckled.
"Chi chi  babaji.. mein nahi doongi chumma. Woh bhi shaadi ke pehle teekh nahi hai. Kahi bachcha hogaya tho"

Please HIT the LIKE button
Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail

uff dev is devil real

hate him i hope geet
get over him soonnn
awesome update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww
for update
and double wow wow
for precap
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Grt stuff!!pls add me to ur pm list and let me know whenever u update the next part.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
very beautiful update
loved their college closeness
the present seems hard
geet is super cute
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Really , what exactly has happened to Sam , Dev & Maan ðŸ˜• 
I mean how could each of them lead such clueless personal lives 
Guess , all these would be revealed along the course of the story 

Feeling terrible for Geet though ðŸ˜­ ; poor innocent & naive girl ... Dev is unworthy of her ðŸ˜¡ ; big time
Loved the part & awaiting the next ...
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update..
it was totally superb with the old days and the the present seems a bit tough..
really nice..
really looking forward for the next update..
the precap is a bit hilarious.. and fabi tora aur lamba update please 😃

Noor
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so thats the story bw them...
now i can understand...
y is maan getting angry with dev's comment...
does he have any feeling for her or is it just friendship...

febinyusuff thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

so thats the story bw them...
now i can understand...
y is maan getting angry with dev's comment...
does he have any feeling for her or is it just friendship...

Thank you Preethi.
The relationship between Maan and Geet, you will come to know in next 2-3 updates.