Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 (Page 29)

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevani09

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
greattt... something they shared finally

sanjeevani09

Paloma_D Senior Member
Paloma_D
Paloma_D

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Hi loved the ff, can you add me to the pm list please:) x
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

its all written so perfect

thank yu for long update
dear
beautiful update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh
this 4 yu

sanjeevani09

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
ohhh dear...this was an unexpected twist..This was wonderfully written dear...The way you expressed Atul's character was superb...There surely are such people..I havent met such people in college,but outside the campus I have met so many..
My best friend had a man following her like this..We were all so afraid of this guy and he somehow got her address and followed her home.Atlast she and her whole family had to shift to another place.
But gladly here,MSK will take care of Geet..And congratulations dear for this wonderful part and for bringing up this idea of Atul too.

sanjeevani09

maaniac Groupbie
maaniac
maaniac

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Sanju sorry yaar I cudn't cmnt on few of ur earlier updates...love the way it is going...their comfort levels and trust on each other are growing well. Hope they confess their feelings for each other soon. Thanks for the chuskiBig smile

TC

sanjeevani09

khansangel Senior Member
khansangel
khansangel

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
SANJU sab se pehle toh u ko meri taraf se MAMA G ki SPECIAL TADKE waali LASSI for writting such an AMAZING & LONG UPDATE FOR US ... *ANGEL PASSES GLASS OF SPECIAL LASSI TO SANJU* ClapClapClapHugHugHug

OOO MMM DEEE !!! sanju FINALLY the STALKER is revealed ... Shocked ShockedShocked so that ATUL was HARASSING GEET ... gggrrrhhh!!! AngryAngryAngry THAT ATUL is such a PSHYCO, BAS****, SCOUN****, CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored,CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored,CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored... I M SO PROUD of u SANJU for bringing up this ISSUE in ur FF ... these BAS**** are in real life too... so many gals face this problem not only as a student but in other professional places too... wow GEET named him RABIES ... it suits him ... How dare he tore GEET'S top ??? AngryAngryAngry 

RABIES was STALKING GEET for last 4 weeks ... ShockedShockedOuchOuchCryCry  POOR GEET she was facing this all alone ... CryCry she didn't took any LEGAL action just because of KHURANNA KHANDAN'S PRIDE ... Big smile GEET HAVE PROVED THAT SHE IS THE BADI BAHU OF KHURANNA KHANDAN AND WIFE OF THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... Smileas a BADI BAHU she have fulfilled all of her responsibilities in such young age ... ClapClapClap even now she was thinking more about KHURANN'S IZZAT then her situation ... Clap but i dun knw what made GEET thinks of calling BRIJ BAGAIRAT ??? ConfusedConfusedConfused  i felt so bad for GEET ... Cry but THANK GOD she finally showed TRUST on MAAN and told him everything ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

His calls are so obscene that I cant even tell my friends what he says. Sometimes I dnt even understand his lingo and slangs but all I know is its obscene. I never hear him talk. Its unbearable.
these lines showed how low that RABIES was and how much pain GEET was facing alone ... *SOB* CryCryCry

POOR YASH uss ki SURF EXCEL se DHULAAI hgai ... ROFLROFL chalo issi bahane MEERA ne uss ki NURSING ki hgi ... LOLLOLLOL
and aaawww  hamari HARD CORE NUTS was crying for GEET ... Cry

hamaare MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ki kia MEMORY hai NUTS ko foran pehchaan lia ...LOL ab iss CHACHUNDER ko MAAN baataye ga k MAAN KI GEET ko sataane ka kia anjaam hta hai ...AngryAngry i want MAAN to beat that RABIES BLACK N BLUE ... DeadDead i was so happy when MAAN was getting ANGRY on that RABIES ... Embarrassed uuuffhhh!!!! HE IS SO DEAD ...AngryAngryuss RABIES ko nai pata uss ne kis se panga le liya hai ... WinkLOL THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA will nail him down ... LOL  tho MAAN was getting angry but he controlled his anger and he is first COMFORTED GEET ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i loved their HUG ...BlushingBlushingBlushing

sanju PRECAP sounds INTERESTING ... Wink per mein bata rahi hn agar u ne MAAN se uss RABIES ki BAND NA BAJWAAI aur uss ko HOSPITAL na pohanchaya  na toh mein u ko next time MAAMA ki TADKE waali LASSI nai doungi ... ROFLROFLROFL

plzzz UPDATE SOON ...Smile

Edited by khansangel - 06 May 2011 at 11:15pm
sanjeevani09 Senior Member
sanjeevani09
sanjeevani09

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t3ej

I don't normally leave comments on anyone's ff but I've been following urs from the beginning & LOVE it. HeartHeartHeart You write soo well & I really like how the character's have evolved & how the story is developing. ClapFantastic update 2day, DancingDancingDancing thnx for making it soo long. HugHugCan't wait to keep reading how the story progresses and look forward to some cute moments between Maan  & Geet. Big smile
Heart
Day DreamingDay DreamingBig smile

thanks for commenting.Smile

Go to top