Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 (Page 135)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
what unexpected suprise
dear
good maan accepting his feeling
& claiming geet his only no one else
i hope he full fill what geet want
love it love it
i'm real glued to ur FF
ur damn good writer
keep up
what sensantional update
cant wait to read more
thank 4 pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevani09

khansangel Senior Member
khansangel
khansangel

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
OMG !!!! SANJU u KILLER ' AngryAngry I m so DEAD after reading ur UPDATE 'Dead DeadDead i  have no words to praise your UPDATE 'Confused just AMAZING, OUTSTANDING WONDERFUL, AWESOME, KILLER, MARVELOUS...Clap

fisrt a BIG HUG for u for giving us such a LONG UPDATE ... HugHugHugSANJU u r simply amazing '.Wink LOVE U HUNEY BUNCH '.Heart & yeh rahi u k liye JUGNU MAMA ki SPECIAL TADKE WAALI LASSI for writing such an AMAZING UPDATE '. *ANGEL PASSES SANJU FULL GLASS OF JUGNU MAMA'S SPECIAL LASSI* LOLLOLLOL

hayeee u chose the PICS from PEE LOON SEQ ' Embarrassed gooossshh!!! it is one of the most MEMORABLE & IMP SEQ in GHSP when GEET told MAAN her BIGGEST truth of life ... and  SANJU i m so HAPPY that you maintained the same  MAGIC and made this MOMENT IMP for MAANEET in ur FF too ... ClapClap

HOLY COW !!! KARAN is none other then THE RAJEEV KHANDELWAL ????*ANGEL FAINTS* 
Shocked ShockedShocked
 SANJU i hate u ...Ouch u ko yaad hai jab mein ne u ko REQUEST kia tha k can u plzz add a PIC of KARAN cuz i want a FACE to his CHARACTER tab u ne karan kundra ko consider kar rahi ho kaha tha '.ConfusedConfusedConfused and thats y i was all ready k u uss ko baad mein BAD MAN banao ta k MAAN N GEET kareeb aa sakein 'LOLLOL but today when i saw the PIC i was DUMBSTUCK !!!Pinch i was BLUSHING he has such EFFECT ON ME ... BlushingBlushingBlushing he is my first ever CRUSH in TELLY WORLD... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed AND NOW I M TELLING U DARE U MAKE HIM BAD GUY i will not leave u ...LOLLOL and plzzz uss ko KUNWAARA na rakhna plzzz koi aachi si LADKI uss k liye bhi lana i dun want to c him in PAIN & ALONE ... WinkWinkWink

SANJU now i m more in lOVE with ur FF 'Hug MY THE ONLY HOTTIES MSK & SUJAL i mean RAJEEV in one FF ...DancingDancingDancing now i can DROOL over both ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming *NAUGHTY SMILE* 

ok so now something about KARAN'S character'  HE was a TRUE FRIEND & GENTLEMAN and loved his FAMILY ...Big smile he really took GOOD CARE OF GEET and the way he was worried for her FOOD was like AWE !!!Embarrassed he accompanied her when she was alone ...Day Dreaming  his FATHER is such a NICE MAN ... no doubt KARAN is such a GENTLEMAN ' LOL he is just like his FATHER ...Blushing i think YASH apni MOM pe gaya hai ...ROFLROFL the way KARAN told her MOM that she shouldn't have said that to GEET and was worried that GEET might not talk him after this was uufffhhh !!! I LOVED KARAN'S GESTURE ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I M SO IMPRESSED  by the DRIVER & SANDEEP'S ATTITUDE ...Approve tho they r WORKING for MAAN but when it came to GEET both STOOD in front of MAAN '.the way they were PROTECTING GEET it showed how loyal they are towards KHURANNA KHANDAAN ... Clap

so now u INTRODUCED new FRIENDS for GEET ADI, PINKY & PARI ...Party i was w8ng for them to b GEET'S FRIENDS ...Dancing and now i m having a FEELING that GEET will b joining KC pretty soon ...Day Dreaming i LOVED PINKY-GEET-PARI talks ...LOL its was funny ' LOL specially SASHA CHUDAIL hahaha ... ROFLROFLROFL

OOHHH MMM GEEE !!! THE JEALOUS MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... *ANGEL BLUSHING*Blushing BlushingBlushing so FINALLY THE MSK is not in his senses '. LOL cuz i knw MAAN will never go that close to GEET when he is not SURE about GEET'S feelings' Wink its the effect of not been able to b with GEET when he was so wanting GEET to b by his side ... def he even didn't made any effort for it !!! but listening GEET'S NAME with someone else made him a bit INSECURE ...it was clear he so wanted to show the world that this BEAUTY is HIS ...LOL but that is something which is very unusual for THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ...Wink he always HIDES his PRECIOUS THINGS & PEOPLE in his HEART ...  let it b her MOTHER'S MEMORIES or her JEWELS and now GEET '. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

people here said y didn't MSK told the world that she is his WIFE '.Confused well i dun BLAME MAAN, even GEET didn't told her FRIENDS that she is the wife of THE MSK ... Ouch I LOVE MAANEET '. Hug its both faults ' LOL GEET is a PERFECT GAL, PERFECT BAHU, PERFECT BHABHI, PERFECT FRIENDS ... but MSK he is THE BEST in BUSINESS but when it comes to FAMILY,RELATION N EMOTIONS he is not THE BEST ... he tries his BEST to b best GRANDSON, BEST BRO, BEST HUBBY but he can't be THE BEST specialy when it is related to EMOTIONS … and its something he can't CHANGE … he is like this and will b … it doesn't mean that he dun CARE about his FAMILY he do …. but have diff way of showing his love as he is not that good in EXPRESSING HIS EMOTIONS …..  thats y its HARD for GEET to understand MAAN cuz she is like a EMOTIONAL PERSON ... and MAAN is totally DIFF obviously THEY BOTH R OPPOSITE ,... LOLLOLLOL

and SANJU i LOVED GEET ...Hug i understand her insecurities ...Ouch even to MAAN'S office staff he is a ELIGIBLE BACHELOR ...  as a WIFE she is right on her PLACE ... but she is forgetting the main thing ... and that is understanding MAAN 'which is the most IMP part before to MOVE on in her RELATION'   if she dont understand him she will never know y MAAN is not behaving like she expected him too ... and i knw a bit hard for THE MSK to understand some one but he also have to make effort '. Big smile

and i m telling u i dun want GEET to b GIVE IN so easily ... Evil Smileno way MAAN can KISS her so easily ...Wink MAAN have a long way to go ...LOL i want GEET to TADPAO MAAN ... Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

i m loving the STORY to the CORE ...Hug and one thing I LOVED THE UPDATE ...Clap i dun have any objection on any character cuz I TRUST u and i knw u are and will always b IMPARTIAL... Big smile

I CAN'T STOP MY SELF from sharing  my FAV lines ' LOL uufffhhh MAAN was JEALOUS ...Embarrassed I LOVE JEALOUS MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ...Blushing

#Hw dare someone talks of marrying geet. She is mine.#

Tum meri ho. Sirf meri.

Aapki? Her words were choked and merely a whisper.

Haan sirf meri'. Maan Singh Khurana ki. He repeated as he nuzzled his nose behind her ears.

THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA CLAIMING GEET ONLY HIS ... *ANGEL FAINTS*BlushingBlushingBlushing

well PRECAP SOUND INTERESTING  '..Wink PLZZZ UPDATE SOON '' Hug

PLZZZ REPLY '. Wink

LOLX ' I JUST POSTED THE COMMENT AND LOOK LIKE A UPDATE '.. ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by khansangel - 19 May 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevani09Saams

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Hi Sanjeevani,

I don't know how i miised this gem. I read all the parts today...it is an awesome FF.

Please add me to your PM list. I have already sent you a buddy request

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevani09Saams

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Hey dear..

please open new thread and advance congrats !!

sanjeevani09

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
hmmm...I'm gone in lala land after the last part...mindblowing dear...more to come I presume as much..

sanjeevani09

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  superbbb  update  dear...
still  khurana  family  didn't  announced   maaneet  marriageConfused...me  too  feel  bad...
but   maan  claiming  geet  was  niceEmbarrassed...precap  is  really  interesting...
looking  fwd...

sanjeevani09

maureen84 Senior Member
maureen84
maureen84

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
me breathless with the updatye sweetyEmbarrassed
blushin really hard sanju,u r such an awsome writer
me waiting with bated breath for next update
it so much confusion here,she is right he shud made their marrige public than only shud claim her
hope they soon find a way to convey their feelings for each other.
me praying hard
do give us some more romantic moments as there is a drought of Maahiii moments in serial
love ya update soon'

sanjeevani09

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
are you updating today dear??

sanjeevani09

Go to top