Luvd da update jst awsum...
Wished da update nvr ended...
Precap is intrestin...
Waitin eagerly for da next part
cont soon...^_^
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow amazing!!!! luved maan's confession.. cant wait for the next one.. continue soon
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... loved the updates... pls pls pls hurry and update sooner than tomorrow!! ;)
TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! so we are on the next level of the story, this was a wonderful update!
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
great part!!
Thanks for the PM..
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeee luved ittt
superbbb
yeahhh their relationship is moving a head 
wowww
me dancinggg
123pritha thumbnail

loved it

Hw dare someone talks of marrying geet. She is mineπŸ˜ƒ

Tum meri ho. Sirf meri.

Aapki? 😍😍

Haan sirf meri'. Maan Singh Khurana kiπŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒthese lines automatically brought a smile on my face
superbbb⭐️
i was happy reading maan all worried ,tensed for geet when she wasn't there in the party  afterall she deserves it staying 2hs in car
and finally these lineswere extremely wonderful

Tum puri party mere paas kyu nahi ayi?

Aap busy the'

Tumhare liye nahi. Mein tumko aapne paas chahta tha.

Aapne to mujhe dekha bhi nahi.

Meine tumse kabhi nazar hatai hi nahi.cooolll

the update rocked it was sweet ,hot,romantic
loved it to the core
thanks for this beautiful update πŸ€—
mitzi11 thumbnail
what unexpected suprise
dear
good maan accepting his feeling
& claiming geet his only no one else
i hope he full fill what geet want
love it love it
i'm real glued to ur FF
ur damn good writer
keep up
what sensantional update
cant wait to read more
thank 4 pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG !!!! SANJU u KILLER ' πŸ˜‘😑 I m so DEAD after reading ur UPDATE '🀒 🀒🀒 i  have no words to praise your UPDATE 'πŸ˜• just AMAZING, OUTSTANDING WONDERFUL, AWESOME, KILLER, MARVELOUS...πŸ‘

fisrt a BIG HUG for u for giving us such a LONG UPDATE ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—SANJU u r simply amazing '.πŸ˜‰ LOVE U HUNEY BUNCH '.❀️ & yeh rahi u k liye JUGNU MAMA ki SPECIAL TADKE WAALI LASSI for writing such an AMAZING UPDATE '. *ANGEL PASSES SANJU FULL GLASS OF JUGNU MAMA'S SPECIAL LASSI* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hayeee u chose the PICS from PEE LOON SEQ ' 😳 gooossshh!!! it is one of the most MEMORABLE & IMP SEQ in GHSP when GEET told MAAN her BIGGEST truth of life ... and  SANJU i m so HAPPY that you maintained the same  MAGIC and made this MOMENT IMP for MAANEET in ur FF too ... πŸ‘πŸ‘

HOLY COW !!! KARAN is none other then THE RAJEEV KHANDELWAL ????*ANGEL FAINTS* 
😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
 SANJU i hate u ... u ko yaad hai jab mein ne u ko REQUEST kia tha k can u plzz add a PIC of KARAN cuz i want a FACE to his CHARACTER tab u ne karan kundra ko consider kar rahi ho kaha tha '.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and thats y i was all ready k u uss ko baad mein BAD MAN banao ta k MAAN N GEET kareeb aa sakein 'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but today when i saw the PIC i was DUMBSTUCK !!!😡 i was BLUSHING he has such EFFECT ON ME ... ☺️☺️☺️ he is my first ever CRUSH in TELLY WORLD... 😳😳 AND NOW I M TELLING U DARE U MAKE HIM BAD GUY i will not leave u ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and plzzz uss ko KUNWAARA na rakhna plzzz koi aachi si LADKI uss k liye bhi lana i dun want to c him in PAIN & ALONE ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

SANJU now i m more in lOVE with ur FF 'πŸ€— MY THE ONLY HOTTIES MSK & SUJAL i mean RAJEEV in one FF ... now i can DROOL over both ...😍😍😍 *NAUGHTY SMILE* 

ok so now something about KARAN'S character'  HE was a TRUE FRIEND & GENTLEMAN and loved his FAMILY ...πŸ˜ƒ he really took GOOD CARE OF GEET and the way he was worried for her FOOD was like AWE !!!😳 he accompanied her when she was alone ...😍  his FATHER is such a NICE MAN ... no doubt KARAN is such a GENTLEMAN ' πŸ˜† he is just like his FATHER ...☺️ i think YASH apni MOM pe gaya hai ...🀣🀣 the way KARAN told her MOM that she shouldn't have said that to GEET and was worried that GEET might not talk him after this was uufffhhh !!! I LOVED KARAN'S GESTURE ...😍😍😍

I M SO IMPRESSED  by the DRIVER & SANDEEP'S ATTITUDE ... tho they r WORKING for MAAN but when it came to GEET both STOOD in front of MAAN '.the way they were PROTECTING GEET it showed how loyal they are towards KHURANNA KHANDAAN ... πŸ‘

so now u INTRODUCED new FRIENDS for GEET ADI, PINKY & PARI ...πŸ₯³ i was w8ng for them to b GEET'S FRIENDS ... and now i m having a FEELING that GEET will b joining KC pretty soon ...😍 i LOVED PINKY-GEET-PARI talks ...πŸ˜† its was funny ' πŸ˜† specially SASHA CHUDAIL hahaha ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

OOHHH MMM GEEE !!! THE JEALOUS MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ... *ANGEL BLUSHING*☺️ ☺️☺️ so FINALLY THE MSK is not in his senses '. πŸ˜† cuz i knw MAAN will never go that close to GEET when he is not SURE about GEET'S feelings' πŸ˜‰ its the effect of not been able to b with GEET when he was so wanting GEET to b by his side ... def he even didn't made any effort for it !!! but listening GEET'S NAME with someone else made him a bit INSECURE ...it was clear he so wanted to show the world that this BEAUTY is HIS ...πŸ˜† but that is something which is very unusual for THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ...πŸ˜‰ he always HIDES his PRECIOUS THINGS & PEOPLE in his HEART ...  let it b her MOTHER'S MEMORIES or her JEWELS and now GEET '. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

people here said y didn't MSK told the world that she is his WIFE '.πŸ˜• well i dun BLAME MAAN, even GEET didn't told her FRIENDS that she is the wife of THE MSK ...  I LOVE MAANEET '. πŸ€— its both faults ' πŸ˜† GEET is a PERFECT GAL, PERFECT BAHU, PERFECT BHABHI, PERFECT FRIENDS ... but MSK he is THE BEST in BUSINESS but when it comes to FAMILY,RELATION N EMOTIONS he is not THE BEST ... he tries his BEST to b best GRANDSON, BEST BRO, BEST HUBBY but he can't be THE BEST specialy when it is related to EMOTIONS … and its something he can't CHANGE … he is like this and will b … it doesn't mean that he dun CARE about his FAMILY he do …. but have diff way of showing his love as he is not that good in EXPRESSING HIS EMOTIONS …..  thats y its HARD for GEET to understand MAAN cuz she is like a EMOTIONAL PERSON ... and MAAN is totally DIFF obviously THEY BOTH R OPPOSITE ,... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and SANJU i LOVED GEET ...πŸ€— i understand her insecurities ... even to MAAN'S office staff he is a ELIGIBLE BACHELOR ...  as a WIFE she is right on her PLACE ... but she is forgetting the main thing ... and that is understanding MAAN 'which is the most IMP part before to MOVE on in her RELATION'   if she dont understand him she will never know y MAAN is not behaving like she expected him too ... and i knw a bit hard for THE MSK to understand some one but he also have to make effort '. πŸ˜ƒ

and i m telling u i dun want GEET to b GIVE IN so easily ... 😈no way MAAN can KISS her so easily ...πŸ˜‰ MAAN have a long way to go ...πŸ˜† i want GEET to TADPAO MAAN ... πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

i m loving the STORY to the CORE ...πŸ€— and one thing I LOVED THE UPDATE ...πŸ‘ i dun have any objection on any character cuz I TRUST u and i knw u are and will always b IMPARTIAL... πŸ˜ƒ

I CAN'T STOP MY SELF from sharing  my FAV lines ' πŸ˜† uufffhhh MAAN was JEALOUS ...😳 I LOVE JEALOUS MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ...☺️

#Hw dare someone talks of marrying geet. She is mine.#

Tum meri ho. Sirf meri.

Aapki? Her words were choked and merely a whisper.

Haan sirf meri'. Maan Singh Khurana ki. He repeated as he nuzzled his nose behind her ears.

THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA CLAIMING GEET ONLY HIS ... *ANGEL FAINTS*☺️☺️☺️

well PRECAP SOUND INTERESTING  '..πŸ˜‰ PLZZZ UPDATE SOON '' πŸ€—

PLZZZ REPLY '. πŸ˜‰

LOLX ' I JUST POSTED THE COMMENT AND LOOK LIKE A UPDATE '.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by khansangel - 12 years ago